03

Question~If you were to move from you current country what country would you want to live?
I think maybe Brasil

**•**

Currently Lunch

After the introduction I placed my books into my locker.

Diana tried forcing me to hang out with her friends but I brought this really good book with me, its basically about this girl who loves this guy but he's secretly inlove with her sister.

I know, tragic

Anyways, I bought two slices of pepperoni pizza and a bottle or Sprite, surprisingly it actually tastes good.

I was now walking down a path where diana said would lead me to a really nice shade, she says students rarely goes there since they're either busy having school sex or gossiping.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a guy leaned against the tree smoking a cigarette, he was very tall and muscular but not the "ew gross" type of muscular but the "whew chile" type you know?

He was wearing a black shirt, covered with a black leather jacket a pair of black jeans and black combat boots. His dark hair combed back, I couldn't really picture his face since he was faced side ways. "Isn't that against the rules?"

I had to talk didn't I?

He turned around and my my my.

He was sculpted by god himself.

His grey eyes that were so beautiful, his plump lips that looked so y- no.

His sharp jawline that could maybe give me a paper cut, his bushy eyebrows that somehow managed to look hot. Same how he still managed to look intimidating, very intimidating.

"Say that again gattino" he said, the words just rolled of his tounge making him sound so sexy.

What!? What has happened to me!?

"I-I said t-thats agaisnt the r-rules" I stuttered, he smirked looking at me "who's gonna tell?" I gulped again feeling even more intimidating.

"M-me"

He chuckled lightly.

"What's your name?" He asked outing his cancer stick, "J-jayde" I stuttered again like an idiot. Oh wait that's me!

"bel nome per una bella ragazza" he smiled slightly, he stepped closer breaking the gap between us. [Beatiful name for a beautiful girl]

I looked at him in confusion lost to what he was saying. "W-whats your name?" I stutter, "your prince charming" he smirks. I blinked can't believing what he had just said however when I open my eyes back he was gone. "Wh..w..w" I was so lost.

**•**

The rest of the day was a blur, I was so lost in what had happen my whole class with Diana was just boring I was so zone out I missed half of her story she shared. I fell a bit guilty but I couldn't even feel that good anymore after what happen.

Who is he?

Sighh

"Hey!" I blinked a bit realizing a very pretty girl stood right infront of me
Like literally right infront of me. "Oh hello.." I said shyly.

"Sorry, I'm Bella" she smiled.

I smiled back, she was very pretty.

She had beatiful brown eyes that makes you look and say 'awe' which complimented her skin, her short brown hair that was brushed down freely, her 5'2 height her butt just popped. "I'm j-"

"I know I saw you in English" she smiled, I nodded my head with a small smile as we walked down the hall, "so where are your from?" She asked. I tried not to get emotional by gulping down a lump in my throat.

"South Carolina"

"That's cool! My dad lives there" she smiles brightly, "cool!" I stated trying to enlighten my mood. "So....."

She kept asking questions as we walked and surprisingly she actually helped me to forget about my mom.

************************************

Ellsion~ How do u guys like bella? She's actually my baby and instead I'm the one with the questions lol. Anyways thanks bye!

Ellison~What do you think about Lucifer?;)

Anyways love yah!

And

Byee now <3

Byee now <3