14

Hi guys: I know it's been awhile and I apologize for the long wait, however over the months my writing skills have improved and I hole you all like this chapter.

                                                                                                          ✿✿✿

The rest of the ride was silent, no music was played since Lucifer kept the radio off the entire ride.  My eyes were closed as I thought about my friends and most importantly my dad I miss the late nights where he would come in and put a blanket over me while I was sleeping or the days where we'd stay in the kitchen attempting to cook weird dishes which the time we failed but laughed it off, it's crazy how one day I was a normal teenage girl and the next I was practically caged by a mafia 'king' sometimes I wonder if I didn't go to that stupid party would I still be in this situation right now? Doubt it.

"Hey!" That snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned to lucifer with a raised eyebrow before I realized that I was attending a grand ball and that we're now here. "I'm sure the maid told you the rules but just to make sure I'll refresh your memory mhm?.....you will not speak unless spoken to, you will not move from my side without my permission, you shall speak to no one unless I say so and most importantly you are not allowed to touch anything do you understand gattina?" He gave me a sturn look that would make anyone Trimble, I hesitantly nodded he gave me a curt nod before stepping out of the limousine the minute chauffeur opened the door he stood at the door helding his hand out for me to take it and step out as well.

Stepping out that's when I realise the amount of people that were here from the news reporters and paparazzi to  the beautiful ladies in elegant dresses that you can tell didn't cost just a penny they stood beside tall men or chubby men who were looking sharp in their tuxedos that were ironed well, some were standing infront of new reporters answering their many question or posing for a picture for the camera men that were also here, others wernt paying neither of those mind they walked straight into the building, what caught my attention the most what that almost half of these men were armed you could tell because of the gun print though some of their tuxedos their faces showed no emotion the ladies only gave a small smile.

I felt really intimidated by these people, I almost wanted to run back into the limousine and beg the driver to drive me to my home however I knew that wouldn't make any sense for I'd get 'punished' I wished i could see stuff like these before they happen.

"Are you ok bambina?" Lucifer asked, tuh like he cared. I nodded but quickly cursed myself as I knew what would come after this. "Use up your words bambina" I sighed "yes I'm fine, just slightly nervous" I breathe out, my breathing was uneven I could feel my anxiety taking its time creeping up the beating of my heart increased maybe I was being slightly dramatic but c'mon how would you feel if your were forced to live with a mafia king and now forced to attend a grand ball.

Ugh I'm so stupid!

"Are you ready gattina?" He looked down at me.

I took in a deep breath before whispering a 'yes'

Hey did y'all miss me?

I missed y'all anyways how was this chapter rate it from a scale of 1- 10
Y'all saw any improvements??