09

Question~What is your opinion on Tik tok? Do you guys prefer musically.
Disclaimer!~I am not asking to start any unnecessary feud against who prefers tik tok over musically and vice a versa, I'm asking because you have people who prefer tik tok like my friends and have ones who prefer musically like myself! If you guys want to hear my opinion feel free to read after this chapter is done with!

Getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked out of the huge bathroom. After Lucifer left he indeed sent a maid to help me get dressed, she showed me to a bathroom to take a shower and afterwards she promised she give me something to eat and wear.

Walking out there she stood sweeping out the spotless room. "I'm sorry ma'am I'll give you your privacy" she apologize as she walked out of the room, walking over to the closet she told me about I looked through it realizing that everything I'd wanted was there, everything was my size.

Opening a drawer that filled with nothing but lingerie I realized that they're weren't any 'granny panties'.

**•**

After putting on my clothes I did my hair up in a bun, rubbing my body down with almond lotion, spritzing my self with perfume as I already put my deodorant on I looked at myself not caring anymore as I walked out of the closet. I walked out in the hall looking as the maid stood patiently.

"What's your name?" I asked, If I was going to be locked up here atleast I wanted a friend. "Dialey" she smiled politely, then it hit me.

My friends!

Roberto, Diana, Bella and Simone!

I left them.

I wonder I'd they even realize that I'm gone, If they evenr realize that I'm not there that I didn't leave with them.

At that point I just wanted to die.

"Ma'am!" Dailey shook me out of my thoughts, I raised an eyebrow listening as she began to speak. "Ma'am dinner will be ready in and hour, Master has instructed me not to key you out of your room" she said, she gently shoved me into the room before closing the door with a key.

"Wait what! Why!?"

"Sorry ma'am" then I heard faded footsteps.

Fucking cheesesnacks.

_____________________________________________________________

6:30pm

After drowning myself in tears I heard jiggling of keys, I looked up to see Lucifer.

He walked over to me, stoop down to my level taking my chin in his hands.
"What's wrong bambina?".

"I w-want to go home" I sobbed,

He clenched and unclench his jaw before he spoke. "No"

"What? Why?" I cried, my eyes were practically puffy by now. "Because you are mine and no one else's!" He growled. "Because I said so!" He yelled making me backup.

He took in a raspy breath.

"Can I go to school?" I whimpered.

"No!"

"Please!"

"No"

"P-"

"No! I'll fucking think about it!"

I wanted to smile but I was scared he'd change his mine so I stood still. "Now get up, I'm hungry!" He said grabbing me up harshly leading me out of the room, we walked a few minutes before making our way downstairs and to the kitchen.

************************************

Ellison~Ok so if your reading this obviously you want to know my opinion.

I personally prefer musically over tik tok because for 1 when I was younger I could go on the all without adult supervision or for me to worry that my siblings might over hear any curse words or inappropriate conversations.

For 2, the app wasn't filled with drama, everyone were friends and you actually had talent to be big on the app and not just for your looks or who are your friends but for you natural talent, back the. As well people weren't very judgemental or very public with their racial comments that fill the app (tik tok) tbh in my opinion I feel they were less people on the app that fat shamed others/ discriminate people for their sexuality.

And lastly people nowadays are  wanting the attention so bad they're willing to do suregies that may kill you just to get a few views/likes.

Ellison~do you guys think he's gonna allow her to go to school?

Anyways bye and

-_-

I deleted the all so until I download it back no more gifs.

THANKSSSS