13

Question~Vanilla or chocolate?
Chocolate duh!

**un edited**

Jayde

Trying to sit comfortable was hard.

My bottom hurt the slightest movement I made. After my spanking i slept through the whole night but when i woke up to take a shower his handprint was everywhere.

I was now in physics trying to concentrate.

**Bell rings**

Everyone including myself rushed for the door, walking down the hall I saw Diana and bella talking. "Hey guys!" I greeted them, they looked at me smiling.

"Hey...Roberto told me what happened"

I sighed.

"G-"

"Relax! Just wanted to tell you he went to a party last night got drunk and he's home...sick, so don't have to worry" Diana assured me. I nodded slightly as we walked to the cafeteria.

Our routine.

**•**

"Bye!" I waved to my friends.

Walking over to the car, Lucifer's car.

"Hi" I mumbled shyly.

He placed a kiss onto my forehead, "I'm taking you out tonight" he said.

I looked up at him with a questioning look, "A ball, I'll have a maid explain further" he said opening my door for me. I hopped in.

He sped out of school and down the road.

**•**

I was now seated patiently in my room watching a youtube video to occupy my time while I wait for a maid.

He recently left but told me a maid would be up here in a while.

I was super excited and scared to attend that ball.

"Knock knock" I turned around seeing Dialey. I smiled, "Hey" I muttered.

"Hello ma'am, Master has told me to inform you on what the Grand Ball is about" she smiled, I nodded my head putting my phone away.

"What would you like to know?"

"The basics, what I should and should not do, what I should expect" I said.

She nodded taking a seat on the small couch in the corner. "The grand ball is held every year where all of the greatest mafia kings attend" she says, "unfortunately master has never attended one, through the death of his father is has to attend this year as he takes the crown" "You'll be by his side the entire time, you must not speak until your spoken to. Never leave his side!" She warned.

I nodded my head.

"Your dress will be ready by tonight ma'am" she said, walking out of the room leaving me to worry.

_____________________________________________________________

My dress was absolutely beautiful.

My makeup was done by a professional which I was thank for because I can't do my makeup to save my life!

"Ma'am, master is here" another maid walked into my dressing room saying, I smiled to her looking at myself in the mirror before I walked down the stair case.

Taking in a deep breath.

"You look beautiful" he said taking my hand in his, my cheeks went fifthy shades of red.

He lead me to the limo.

**during the ride**

"Let's hope we can keep that on hmp?" I heard him mumble.

My eyes widen.

************************************
Ellsion~I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for the short chapter, this is un edited has I said in authors notes I wrote this when I was younger!!