02

Question~What's your favorite netflix series?
I personally like Lucifer and Narcos.

**•**

Monday, 6:43am

Trying to locate my alarm.

Ahah!

I slapped down onto it a couple times before I finally stop making its annoying sound, I slowly got out of bed deciding if I should go back or get up and be productive.

Like I have a choice

I got up out of the comfort zone of my bed walking to my bathroom, looking at myself I saw a very unattractive monster. "Hey self!" I gave a ugly smile.

Taking out my toothbrush splat some toothpaste onto it, putting it under the faucet before bringing it to my mouth taking in the minty taste as I began brushing from left to right-------up and down.

**•**

After doing my business I made my way back to my room spreading my bed.

I decided to wear a pair of dark ripped jeans, my baby blue blouse that had clouds on it which made it look asthetic, pulling my blue hoodie on. It's not cold but my dad's car is

And to finish it off I took out my black and white Van's, today I decided to let my hair flow down freely. My heart necklace and with that, I grabbed my bag and my iPhone xr. Walking out a closing the door behind me.

Jogging downstairs.

"Morning dad" I smiled grabbing a granola bar, ready to open it I felt his hand stop me. "Eat!" He pointed to a plate with French toast and bacon.

Atleast he tried.

I gave in sitting on the barstool as I began to eat

We arrived onto the compound of my new school, my father drove off to work

We arrived onto the compound of my new school, my father drove off to work. I looked up onto the building.

Geroge Headington Highschool.

It was your typical highschool.

All eyes were on me as I walked and it crept me out, people just looked at me with curiosity or hatred. Why?

Out of nowhere I felt someone drag my hand, "ah!" I jumped. "Sorry gurl.., I saw your face and was like shit!" She said. "My names Diana by the way" she smiled, she had chocolate skin, her hair let out as an afro she was about 5'4 a smile lit on her face as she looked at me. "Jayde" I said confused.

"Yeah sorry about that, I'm nice" she said, I giggled lightly. "For real, don't mind those idots thats all they ever do..stare like were televisions" she rolled her eyes making me laugh.

"Do you have your schedule?", I shook my head no"come on I'll follow you to Mr. Mothercockers office" she states, my eyes widen.

"Kidding! I just truly believe he's gay" she states. "Not that I'm complaining but he really just get out of the closet" I nodded laughing lightly at her silliness.

**•**

"Thanks for following me Diana" I stated looking at her with a genuine smile, "no problem gurl..look we have math and history together" she looks down on my schedule.

**BELL RINGS**

"Well I have Science with Mr. trump so byee!" She states, "he's racist!?" I yelled as she ran away. "No he just looks like an orange!" She yells back. I laughed.

I can't with this girl.

After asking a few students around the school I finally got directions for my class, I was currently standing infront of the door staring at the nob. Taking in a few breaths I finally pushed open the door and all attention were on me.

"Ah! Ms. Eveline, welcome to my class. I'm your English teacher Mr. Sloth" he informs me, I tried my best not to burst in fits of laughter.

What kind of name is Sloth?

I nodded shyly.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?", he asked. I shook my head no but guess what---

"My name is j-"

"Nice tits!" A guy cross the room yelled as the rest of the class just burst in laughter, I put my head down and made my way all to the back taking a seat. "Mr. Aliky detention!" Mr. Sloth yelled, "but it's true! You know it! Your perverted ass is probably getting hard!"
He yelled rudely back to the teacher, everyone gasped shockingly.

"That's it! Suspension!" He yelled pointing to the door.

"Fuck you sloth!" He yelled grabbing his bag and walking out of the class slamming the door shut behind him.

He sighed turning around to start teaching his lessons.

**•**
After English I made my way to science class and its currently lunch time.

All I could think about was how the school tolerates such disrespect, maybe the kids here blackmail them or they just have super rich parents. Who knows?

"Hey gurl!" I jumped, I didnt even realize I was now at my locker. "Hey diana, and hi diana's friends" I looked around seeing two two girls and a guy, "right, guys meet the thick baddie of the school jaydeeeeeeee!" She says making me giggle.

"Jayde meet, Ellie, Simione and Roberto the Mexican gay, anyway wassup?"

"I-"

************************************
Ellison~ just to make it clear I do not discriminate people for their color or their sexuality as a matter of I love gay people because to me their soooooooo funny I mean have u watch 'sistas' on BET?

Anyways I promise next chapter is where everything begins!

Anyways love u and thanks for reading! Bye and

Again!