Chapter 11: Wedding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 11: Wedding

Jungkook on the other hand can feel that Taehyung still not fully trusting him. He can understand him because of what he did to his parents. Yet, he wants to show Taehyung that he means his words about their wedding.

Somehow, he felt sad because their marriage is just forced. He felt bad for Taehyung to kill his parents but he had to do it. Instead of paying their debts, they kept asking for another debt. They kept going into casinos and buying drugs. They also lied to him, they told him that they don't have any relatives and children. They reached Jungkook's limits.

"I'm so sorry, doll, I know you won't forgive me, but I will make sure you will fall in love with me." Jungkook said to himself and he closed his eyes.

Tomorrow will be a good day for him and he can't wait for that day to happen, The day that his life will change his whole personality and will understand what love means.

The day Jungkook is waiting has already come, their wedding day will start this day. He was so glad that this day has finally come.

Jimin wakes up Taehyung who was in deep slumber. Taehyung groans because he doesn't like it, waking when he dreams something beautiful.

"Taehyung-ah, it's your wedding, wake up!" Jimin said firmly shaking Taehyung's body.

Taehyung eyes widened, his stomach laying on the mattress. He sat up and look at Jimin who was now in his suit.

"Aish, I forgot." Taehyung whines ruffling his hair.

"Take a bath, Jungkook already waiting for you." Jimin sighed he knew that Taehyung will be late as always.

"Okie~" Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung take bath, he takes a long bath since it was his wedding, he wants to be presented at his wedding. It's not wrong, right? He wants to be attractive in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung went out only with a bathrobe, he saw his hyungs wearing a beautiful suit.