Chapter 30: Talk

Chapter 30: Talk

Jungkook was standing beside his car, waiting for Taehyung to come out to his University. He was smoking wearing black timberland, a black fitted shirt, and black rip pants. The tattoo on his arms was flexing. He puffed up the cigarette on his lips, inhaling the mint taste of his cigarette and blowing it on the air.

When he saw Taehyung coming out, he threw the cigarette on the ground, stepping on it to turn off the smoke.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out, walking near Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored him, going to Jimin's car but he held Taehyung's left hand.

"Taehyung, please let's talk." Jungkook attempted.

Yet, Taehyung jerked off his hand and glared at him.

"Don't touch me, we don't need to talk." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook pushed him on Jimin's car, pinning him and trapping him by Jungkook's hands on his head.

"What do I need to do so you can forgive me?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"Why are you pushing yourself to me? You can simply find someone, easy." Taehyung replied sternly.

"But I can't, I can't do that. You drugged me, I'm addicted to you. I'm going crazy without you." Jungkook insisted.

"What are you saying? You can flirt with whoever you want, you can do whatever you want without me." Taehyung stated, gritting his teeth.

"We're still married, Taehyung, you can't just leave me." Jungkook reasoned, gazing at him.

"Then, I'll file a divorce, is that enough for you to stop bothering me?" Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with disbelief. His heart clenched when he heard it coming from Taehyung.

"D-do you hate me that much? Why are you acting as if you didn't love me?" Jungkook asked and his voice was vulnerable.

"I never love you, I tried but I can't fall in love with you. Why would I love someone who killed my parents in front of me? I will never forget what you did to my parents. I should've lived happily with them but you killed them. You are a monster in my eye, you don't deserve to be love. I hate you." Taehyung stated, pushing Jungkook away.

He got inside Jimin's car, leaving Jungkook who was frozen in what he heard. Jimin came early, ignoring Jungkook's presence, and got in his car, starting to drive away from the university.

Taehyung started to cry again, it's hard for a soft person like him to say those words from a person he started to like. Jimin just let him cry out all the pain.

"I-I think I said too much, hyung. I-I shouldn't say that to him. But he deserves it, he hurt me. Why I felt guilty? Wuh-why it hurts me when I saw his reaction?" Taehyung inquired, hugging his knees and crying.

"Tell me Taehyung, do you love him? Do you develop at least some feelings for him?" Jimin asked.

"I-I would be lying if I told you I don't. But I still can't forget what he did to me. When I see him, sometimes I'm glad but I still can remember that he's the person who killed my parents. I love him but I can't forgive him." Taehyung explained while tears falling in his eyes.

"But what about the divorce you mentioned?" Jimin asked once again.

"I-I don't know, I just said that because I'm mad." Taehyung confessed.

"But you have a reason to leave him, he cheated on you, and he killed your parents." Jimin continued.

"I know, but I can't imagine him with someone hyung. It's crazy but imagining him with someone hurts me. I-I'm not ready to give him to others." Taehyung added.

"Don't let your heart decide what should you do. Use your brain, Taehyung. You should think properly about what will be your decision. Whatever you decide, I will support you. But make sure no one will hurt you again. I don't like seeing you crying because of someone. You're important to me, I don't want someone to hurt you. I will protect you and stay by your side." Jimin stated.

Taehyung just bit his bottom lips, listening to him. At least, he's lucky that Jimin can understand him.

"No! You can't leave me!" Jungkook growled, drunk.

He threw the glass on the wall of his room. When Taehyung mentioned the divorce, he felt dying. He was currently drinking alone in his gloaming room. He was frustrated by himself. He couldn't do anything else but groans due to frustration.

"Duh-don't leave me, please." Jungkook cried, tugging his hair.

He can't, he can't find someone because he knew that he was developing his love for Taehyung. But what should he do if the person he loves was the one who gave up? Damn, he's stupid when it comes to love. Why he can't solve it?

He stood up, going out of his room.

"Jungkook, where you going?" Jin asked when he saw Jungkook walking downstairs.

Jungkook ignored him and went out of the mansion.

Taehyung was assigned to bring the trash outside. He dropped the trash bag on the ground near the trash can.

"Taehyung"

He heard a familiar voice yet he knew that someone was drunk. When he turned his head on his left side. He saw Jungkook once again, walking tipsy, or most likely he was a zombie.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, he grumbled when he smell Jungkook's strong scent.

Jungkook just hugged him tightly, they almost stumbled but luckily Taehyung managed to stand up and carried Jungkook.

"Duh-dwon't weave me, pwease~" Jungkook uttered, and his voice was pretty loud, enough to get heard by neighbors.

"Geez, you're drunk, how you went here?"  Taehyung inquired confused.

"I loaf you, I wuf you, pwease, don't leave~"  Jungkook uttered incoherent words.

"Go home, you shouldn't have been here." Taehyung stated, trying to make Jungkook stand up properly.

"Can't, home you, your my safe pwace, wanna hide to you." Jungkook giggled.

He snuggled his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Edited
October 10, 2021