Chapter 25: The Kiss

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------
Chapter 25: The Kiss

Jungkook was being soft and caring at Taehyung when Taehyung got discharged. Jungkook got a tutor for Taehyung since he doesn't want Taehyung to be back at school for now. He wants him to be safe, after what happened, he still blames himself for that incident. He also got hurt when Taehyung kept reminding him about her. He was already moving on to her but for some reason, every time someone mentions her, every memory of her hurts Jungkook a lot. He hopes he can forget her totally.

Now, Taehyung was on his bed, he was fine but his back hurt a bit, his wounds sealed but sure it will left mark on his body. He sat down on his bed when a door opened.

"Doll" Jungkook called out when he got inside.

He put the tray on the study table, took a pillow, and put it on Taehyung's back so Taehyung will able to sit properly.

"Morning" Taehyung greets as he smiles softly at him.

"Morning too" Jungkook said and he settled the mini table in front of Taehyung.

He put the food there sitting beside Taehyung.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked, softly caressing Taehyung's hair.

"I'm fine" Taehyung simply replied.

Jungkook tucked Taehyung's hair on his ear. Taehyung smiled bitterly as he started to eat.

"Do you already eat?" Taehyung asked as he shoved the food on his mouth.

"Yeah, I brought you food because I know you're hungry." Jungkook retorted, gazing at Taehyung's features.

"Thanks." Taehyung sighed.

"Do you want to talk something?" Jungkook asked noticing Taehyung's off mood.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

"What am I to you?" Taehyung asked with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"Wuh-when they kidnapped me, they told me about her. They said how much you love her, she changes you and she's beautiful. They said I can't be here, I'll never be like her. They might be right because they also told gow much beautiful she is." Taehyung stated tears falling on his cheeks.

"What makes you think like that? You'll never be her because you are Taehyung, the most beautiful and ethereal person. You are you, Taehyung." Jungkook replied cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"Jungkook ah, Are you using me? Because I want to tell you, I'm not a toy, you can't use me like that. You can't just ruin me like a toy." Taehyung cried.

"Shush, please don't talk like that, no, you're not a toy. What I'm showing to you is real. I'm trying to love you because I need you. I need you in my life, Taehyung." Jungkook comforted kissing Taehyung's tears away.

"Am I not burden here?" Taehyung asked as looked at Jungkook wiping his tears, changing the topic.

"Doll, You're not a burden, We can take care of you and we are happy about that. I want to remind you, you are my husband, you'll never be a burden to me." Jungkook replied.

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook brushed the tip of their nose.

"Yes, doll." Jungkook gave him an assuring smile.

"Why are you calling me a doll? Do you think I'm a doll?" Taehyung asked as he pouted.

"Yeah, but sometimes you become a living anime, alien, cute tiger, baby, My wifey--"Jungkook stopped in his mid-sentence.

"Yahh, why so many?" Taehyung pouted yet he was flustered.

"That's what I notice to you, you're so beautiful, and beautiful isn't enough for you." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and ate the food. He knows Jungkook was staring at him, he can felt that Jungkook was smiling.

"You know, Your stare can melt me." Taehyung started not looking at him.

"I just admiring the beauty in front of me, is that wrong?" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung redden but he continues to eat so he prevents from smiling.

"Yeah, very wrong, because your stare makes me fall in love with you " Taehyung winked.

"Then, that's good, I want that to happened." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung simply ignored him as he finished his food

"Done" Taehyung smiled when he was done.

"Come on, You need to take a bath." Jungkook stated.

"You're going to carry me?" Taehyung asked with his puppy doe eyes.

"Of course, Wifey." Jungkook sneered.

Jungkook carried him, Taehyung scanned Jungkook's face as he now noticed how handsome Jungkook is.

"You might melt me." Jungkook teased when he opened the bathroom door.

"I-I'm not staring" Taehyung stuttered, cupping his squishy cheeks.

Jungkook put him in a bathtub, he looked at Taehyung then pecked his lips.

"Liars, go to hell." Jungkook said.

"But bad boys went to heaven." Taehyung winked

Jungkook just ruffled his hair then pecked him again.

"Whatever you say, baby." Jungkook said as he left.

"I'm not a baby." Taehyung huffed but Jungkook already left.

Taehyung was now taking a bath while squealing like a girl, splashing the water because of happiness. He even touched his lip because Jungkook pecked him. He didn't even notice that Jungkook was leaning on the door frame while watching him.

"I made my doll happy, Is that because I kiss you?" Jungkook asked teasingly with grinned on his lips.

Taehyung flinched, he looked at Jungkook who winked at him

"I-I'm not happy, Wuh-what are you talking about." Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.

He can feel the heat rose on his cheeks. He was mindlessly standing naked in front of Jungkook.

"Cute" Jungkook uttered

He went to Taehyung, held his waist then kiss him. Taehyung hand was on Jungkook shoulder, he didn't notice that he was naked. He was thinking only the kiss, Jungkook lips were so soft. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him and deepened the kiss. Taehyung almost moans when Jungkook bit his bottom lip. Jungkook pecked him again as he looks at him.

"Don't tease me Taehyung, I might wreck you here right now, right here." Jungkook seductively licked his lips.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

He covered Taehyung's body using a towel.

Taehyung was a bit shock because he really doesn't know that he was naked. He looks so stupid.