Chapter 33: I love you

Taehyung and Jungkook went inside Jungkook's office.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was here." Jungkook started.

"It's okay, I don't mind her. Besides, I came here for proof and I will leave after." Taehyung stated.

"Ah, yeah, the proof." Jungkook muttered, opening the drawer on his desk.

He gets some documents and pictures.

"Here, I took a screenshot of their texting and also when they meeting Mr. Jing." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung took them, he looked at pictures, and yeah, he saw his mom meeting with a man he didn't even know.

"Can I take these with me?" Taehyung inquired.

"Sure you can, are you going to leave now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I had to finish my homework." Taehyung replied.

"I see, should I take you back to Jimin's house?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I can do it by myself." Taehyung retorted.

"Please Taehyung, it's already dark and dangerous outside. I'm worried something might happen to you." Jungkook pleaded.

"Fine." Taehyung sighed.

"Come on." Jungkook smiled.

They went downstairs, Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung. Taehyung got inside and followed by Jungkook.

Jungkook takes him to Jimin's house.

"Good night, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled when Taehyung left his car.

Taehyung simply smiled in response and got inside Jimin's house. Jungkook sighed, he wonders how long he had to wait. He just shrugged it off, he will wait until he wins Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung was in his room, he was crying. He can't believe that his parents were trying to sell him. Now he knows where his parent's money comes from.

"Taehyung, are you there?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door.

Taehyung wipes his tears, washing his face so his swollen eyes won't be visible, he was sure Jimin will get worried if he saw his eyes. He grabbed a towel before he opened the door.

"Yes, hyung? I'm here." Taehyung responded.

"I just got worried because you still didn't come here, where did you go?" Jimin asked, crossing his arms.

"I just went to Jungkook's house to get something there." Taehyung replied, biting his bottom lips.

"And how did you get home?" Jimin asked.

"Ah, he took me here." Taehyung responded.

"Good, at least your fine and didn't go home alone. Good night, sleep well." Jimin said, patting his head.

Taehyung sighed in relief, luckily, Jimin didn't ask further. Taehyung closed the door, wiping his face. He hides the documents and the pictures in his drawer. He laid down on the bed, falling asleep with tears falling in his eyes.

When the next day arrived, Taehyung woke up in a bad mood. He stood up and saw a sticky note on his laptop. He pulled it, reading what's wrote in the note.