Chapter 23: Meet

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
I realized that pic above wasn't taekook, they are members of Got7(?)
----------------------------

Chapter 23: Meet

Jungkook was busy finding Taehyung, he decided not to give up, for now, what if Taehyung was waiting for him? What if Taehyung was still alive? He can't lose his hope not yet, he doesn't want to get broken again, he won't able to handle it anymore. He can't handle if his husband left him too.

He sighed, leaning on his chair in the backseat. His phone rang, and his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung's name on the caller ID.

"Doll" Jungkook started he was shocked.

"Jungkook" Taehyung voice was calmed, hiding the pain.

Jungkook sighs in relief yet he can feel Taehyung sad voice. He can't feel the happiness in Taehyung's voice, it wasn't the voice he used to hear.

"How are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you? Tell me." Jungkook inquired eagerly.

"Come here and take me now." Taehyung simply retorted.

"Where? Tell me." Jungkook eagerly said pulling out the keys in his drawer.

"At my house" Taehyung replied.

"I'm coming, Wait for me" Jungkook told him, picking his coat.

"Bye." Taehyung simply said.

"No, don't end the call, Tae--" Jungkook stopped when he heard a beep sound.

Jungkook quickly went out of the mansion, groaning in frustration, his hyungs got confused. Jungkook hopped inside the car, excited yet nervous that's what he felt.

He quickly went to Taehyung's house not knowing his hyungs following behind him. When he went inside, he can feel something was wrong, the tension-filled the house, he saw Taehyung standing in the middle but his eyes are swollen.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out and was about to run to him but his eyes widened when Taehyung pointed a gun at him.

"Wuh-what is this?" Jungkook asked confused

"Don't come near at me!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung, it's me, I'm your husband!" Jungkook told pointing to himself.

"No, you didn't love me! I'm nothing for you! You didn't love me! You didn't even care when I'm gone!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung, I searched for you." Jungkook responded.

"No! You're lying! I'm sure you searched for her instead of me! I'm sure you're happy that I'm gone!" Taehyung retorted, he wasn't in himself, the drugs were in his mind.