Chapter 41: V

Chapter 41: V

He slightly opening his eyes, he almost hissed because of the gleaming light. He doesn't know where is he and what's happening to him.

"You're awake." He heard an unfamiliar voice.

He looked at his left side, seeing an unknown man standing wearing a formal outfit.

"Wuh-who are you?" He asked confused while staring at the man.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, your cousin." Chanyeol replied.

"Chanyeol? My cousin? What is my name?" He asked Chanyeol.

"You are V." Chanyeol retorted.

"V" V muttered trying to remember how he ended up in the hospital.

"If you're wondering why you're here, it's because I helped you to escape from the evil man." Chanyeol stated.

"Evil man? What do you mean?" V asked curiously?

Chanyeol took something in his pocket and pulled out a picture. He shows an unknown picture to V.

"That guy killed your lovely parents. He didn't have any mercy, he even do that in front of you. I know you can't remember, but once you see him, you'll remember what he did to you." Chanyeol stated.

"Wuh-why h-he killed my parent?" V inquired.

"Just because he likes it, he just found it as his habit. He loves to see your parents suffering just because they didn't pay immediately. And what's worst, he made as his slave, he forced you to do something you didn't even like and tortured you. He didn't give you enough food if you didn't do what he said. He's the worst man I've ever encountered. You should revenge on him, it's your time to do it.

I'm lucky I found you and helped you, your parents told me to take care of you and I'm glad to see you're fine. " Chanyeol explained.

Chanyeol looked at V's hand, he saw V was gripping the picture. He smirked, liking how his plans flowing smoothly.

"How dare he? How dare he do that? He's insane! I want to kill him!" V grumbled.

"Don't worry, V, I can help you to do that." Chanyeol said, holding V's shoulder.

"Help me? But it's too much, you already helped me." V uttered.

"It's okay, I can help you. Besides, I don't care if you think it's too much but I really want to help you. I want you to get justice for your parents, they're innocent. He shouldn't have killed them like they were an animal." Chanyeol added.

"Tuh-thank you." V muttered.

Chanyeol grinned, he'll get the revenge he was planning for so long.

Because of that, he taught V different defenses and taking advantage of his situation. He used V's anger to change him into a different personality. He is V now, not the bubbly Kim Taehyung that everyone knew.

The happiness and positive eyes of V turn into sternness and seriousness. The boxy smile was suddenly changed to a thin line. He isn't fragile and innocent, he went being bulky and violent. It happened just 6 months.

He fully controlled V's life like one of his favorite toys.

"V, you know next what to do." Chanyeol said, pulling up his black leather gloves.

V simply nodded his head, Chanyeol left him with their target who got tortured. V resembled his gun, setting a bullet inside, and gazed at the man who was shaking his head to beg at him. He can't speak because his mouth was covered with a cloth. V didn't hesitate to shot him in his head, Chanyeol smirked when he heard the gunshot.

"V, I want you to set up a meeting with Gong. I don't want him to reject the meeting." Chanyeol ordered and sat down on his chair.

"As you said." V replied, bowing his head.

When V was about to leave his office, a female came inside while gazing at him. V just leaves, ignoring her.

"I see, you using him like what you planned." Alisha grinned.

"Of course, that's his purpose that's why he's still alive." Chanyeol retorted.

"When will you start it?" Alisha asked.

"Sooner, I'm not still satisfied with his action. I want him to be mad at him until he is ready to kill him." Chanyeol replied, smirking.

"Are you sure that will work? What if he remembers him?" Alisha asked, putting a wine glass on Chanyeol's Desk and poured wine for him.

"That won't happen, I giving him medicine that will help him to forgot his memories." Chanyeol explained.

"That's what you said, I just want you to be prepared since most of the time people who had amnesia can remember once they see something." Alisha explained, sitting on the chair, in front of him.

"I'll make sure, killing Jungkook will be more important for V than remembering his past life." Chanyeol stated.

"Nice to hear." Alisha smirked and they bottoms up their wine glass.

V was staring at himself through the mirror. For some reason, he wasn't satisfied with his personality. He felt something was wrong with him, it wasn't him. He knew something was missing from his piece, yet, he can't find it. He doesn't know where he should start or how will he find himself.

"Am I really V?" V asked himself.

He touched his replica through the mirror. Something was wrong with him. Maybe, because he was mad at the person who killed his parents, that's what he thought.

"I will kill you once I see you, Jungkook." V muttered and punched the mirror.

He didn't feel any pain, he just looked at his knuckles with blood dripping from them. He was stone, colder than ice, and stern.

"V, Mr. Park was looking for you." He heard someone called him

"Why? Another task?" V asked while wiping out his knuckles.

"Yes, come out now." That someone replied.

"Yeah" V simply replied.

He just shrugged off his thoughts about himself and cured his bruises. He doesn't need to think about it, for now, he'll focus on Park until he meets that Jungkook and does what's their plan, kill him.

Edited
October 19, 2021