Chapter 21: Suffer

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------

Chapter 21: Suffer

Taehyung was suffering in a pain, Baekhyun keeps injecting him the drugs making him weaker and feel so much pain in his body. The more drugs, the more Taehyung suffered a lot. He still in the same room while crying because of the pain. He keeps rejecting Baekhyun plans but Baekhyun making him suffered a lot.

Jungkook was fucking stressed and worried at Taehyung, it's been 3 days since they didn't find Taehyung, and the worst part, there's no witness and the CCTV was ruined. Jungkook was hella worried, he doesn't know what to do. He misses Taehyung's smiles, touches, voice, and beautiful face. He was suffering too like Taehyung, he can't protect Taehyung.

He was in his office, still trying to find some clue where Taehyung is. He tugged his hair in frustration, he felt stupid. They really panned everything, so they(BTS) couldn't find a hint yet.

"Where the hell is you?!" Jungkook grumbled.

He didn't eat food and didn't skip a day to find a way. He still thinks Taehyung is still alive.

A door opens to see Jin carrying a plate.

"Did you find him? Where is he? Is he okay?" Jungkook asked, and he went to Jin.

"Jungkook, We still don't have any clue where is he. Please, just ea--" Jin stopped in his sentence when Jungkook spoke.

"No! He needs me, I'm sure he's not fine!" Jungkook snarled, he can feel Taehyung's pain, it hurts him while imagining Taehyung was suffering. He was freaking out.

"But how about you? You're not fine too?" Jin inquired worriedly.

"I-I miss him hyung, I-I wuh-wanna save him. I don't care about myself, Taehyung needs me, I can't just relax here while he is suffering". Jungkook yelled at his Jin hyung

"Do you think he'll be happy if he knows that you didn't eat? Yeah, you might save him but after that, you'll die! Is that what you want?!" Jin asked groaning

 "I don't care, I don't wanna waste a time, I need to find him matter what happens!" Jungkook retorted as he sat back in his swivel chair.

Jin just sighs, he has never seen Jungkook's heartbreak be like that. Jin is concerned about Taehyung, but Jungkook also needs to be taken care of.

The door opened and Baekhyun and his two men named Chanyeol and Sky. Since they realized Taehyung was frail now and could not even move his body, they didn't care about Taehyung who looks like a dead body. Taehyung was barely watching them as he was lifeless. He wants to punch them but his body didn't cooperate with him. Baekhyun injected him again and Taehyung whimpers again in agony but occasionally he's going nuts.

The more pain he will feel when he hasn't given a shot. So if Baekhyun injects him, that's kind of fine for him yet he can feel stinging pain inside him, like his inner body squeezing in him. He wants to get free from their hands inside him, but he only had one choice: accept Baekhyun's deal.

"If you still didn't agree with us, You won't get shot and I let you feel the pain." Baekhyun smirked.

He enjoying watching Taehyung suffering. This is a good drama for him.

Tears had left Taehyung's eyes, and he had no idea what to do. For him, something is too much and he can't take it. He has the feeling that he will be going to die, but he can't for now, Jimin needs him. He needs to give up, but he won't do so for Jungkook.

 He needs to give up, but he won't do so for Jungkook

'H-help me.' Taehyung uttered to himself.

"If I were you, just agree with my plans. You can get the advantage of it, you want to escape from Jungkook, right? He was prisoning you, believe me, you still didn't see the real him." Baekhyun snickered, squatting beside the bed.

The tip of his dagger pressing on Taehyung's cheeks.

"He is straight, he will never be a gay, he will only use you for his needs. He only loves her, she can only the one who can make Jeon Jungkook soft, no one, not even you. You're not special for him, she's the only one who's special for him. You're nothing compared to her beauty, Taehyung. If you saw her, you'll realize that you're just trash." Baekhyun taunted.

Yeah, Baekhyun was right, he's not that beautiful.

"If you saw her, you will understand that you are nothing. She's too beautiful and no one can resist her. I bet if Jungkook saw her, he'll crawl back to her. Get revenge Taehyung before he dumped you." Baekhyun grinned.

He realizes no one's going to help him, so he loses his hope that Jungkook can save him. In the first place, he should get his revenge, that was his plan, he shouldn't fell in love with the killer of his parents.

The gloom drooled at him, tears streaming from his eyes.

Jungkook flinched in his seat, and for a moment he went to sleep. The dream he had was that Taehyung needed him to help him.

"Wuh-wait for me Taehyung, wait for me, I-I'm going to help you, juh-just wait for me, h-hold a little bit, Don't give up!"  Jungkook sobbed.

He tried to be positive but it seems to be the worst because he can't keep thinks about the positive. Anxiety and Stressed filling his whole body.

Jungkook even screamed,  he could tell that Taehyung was in agony.

"Fight for me, Wuh-wait for me doll, wait for me. I'm coming doll, be strong for a while please, Promise, I-It won't take so long, just be strong for me. Please, don't give up, I-I'm coming doll, I'm coming." Jungkook sobbed as he fell on his knees.

There was something he was doing on his laptop, there was some CCTV that he could have used to search Taehyung. Tears keep escaping from his eyes, he can feel something hurt in his heart.

He covers his face with his hand and he broke down, he can't handle the pain, he was crying. If he was just alert and aware of that time, it wouldn't happen Taehyung. It was his fault, he such a stupid husband, he don't deserve an angel like Taehyung.