Chapter 35: Fine?

Chapter 35: Fine?

Jungkook was running, he was trying to chase Taehyung

Jungkook was running, he was trying to chase Taehyung. He was currently in the parking lot, looking for Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

He was about to reach Taehyung but Jimin rapidly punched his face and stumbled to the ground.

"What the heck you need?! How many times do we have to catch you cheating?! How many times you have to hurt Taehyung?!" Jimin growled, he was in a rage.

Jungkook knelt in front of them, wiping the blood on his lips.

"Please, believe in me. I don't know she was trying to kiss me. She's the one who did it, I don't like it, Taehyung, please trust me." Jungkook cried, clasping his hands.

"Stop your bullshit! Taehyung was right, he should've filed a divorce and leave you. You don't deserve him!" Jimin stated, gritting his teeth.

"Nuh-no, please don't do that. I-I can't live without him." Jungkook begged.

"If you can't live without him? Why do you keep repeating your mistakes? You keep telling, you love him but you're going to cheat on him!" Jimin retorted.

"I didn't cheat on him, I told you, I didn't like her! Taehyung, tell him what I told you. I'm not lying about it, Taehyung. Please, speak." Jungkook cried.

"You know what, stop bothering him. He has his own life, let him live happily, divorce with Taehyung. That will be the best for both of you." Jimin added and opened the door car for Taehyung.

Taehyung got inside without telling anything. Jimin went to the driver's seat. Jungkook stood up, hitting the window.

"Taehyung, what do I need to do so you will forgive me? Tell me what should I do because I don't want you to leave. When will you trust me? I just want you to believe in me. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you? When will you love me back?" Jungkook uttered while hitting the window.

Jimin just shook his head, starting to drive away. They arrived at Jimin's house, Taehyung didn't dare to speak or tell something. He just went straight to his room.

It was raining so hard, Taehyung was still awake even though it's 1 am. He just can't fell asleep for some reason. He soughed, standing up, taking his coat and umbrella to go outside.

Jimin was sleeping when he left the house. He closed the gate, looked to his right, and saw someone sitting on the ground while soaking in the rain. He covers that someone with his umbrella, standing in front of him.

"How long have you been staying there, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him with swollen eyes. Even though it was raining and he was wet, the tears in his eyes were obvious.

"Wuh-waiting for you." Jungkook retorted and he looks pale.

Taehyung squatted so he can see Jungkook properly.

"To forgive you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, if I had to beg and stay here, I will just for you to forgive me. I told you, I won't give up until you forgive me." Jungkook replied.

"Even though it hurt you? Don't you think it's enough for you to stop?" Taehyung continued.

"I don't want to, I want to prove you I'm innocent. I know, you've caught me twice, I admit the first time you caught me, it's my fault. But this time, I didn't do it. Trust me, Taehyung. I don't love her, I forgot her. I don't care whether I got hurt but I will try to get your heart again." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung held his cheeks, his thumbs soothing Jungkook's tears.

"I know, I believe in you." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"R-really?" Jungkook inquired.

"I do, I just can't stop Jimin hyung because I'm sure he'll get upset. It's hard to stop him when he's mad. But, Jungkook, you don't have to do this if you want me to forgive you. You're hurting yourself and it's too much. I know it was her who kissed you, she's mad at me and even told me to break up with you." Taehyung stated.

"She did? Did she hurt you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"She can't hurt me, I can take care of myself." Taehyung replied.

"I thought she'll hurt you, don't lie to me if she hurt you. I will kill her." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung giggled, seeing the slight pout on Jungkook's lips.

"Stand up and get inside, but you have to stay silent. Jimin hyung might hear you." Taehyung said, standing up.

He extends his hand to help Jungkook. Jungkook accepted his hand, he groans due to the pain of staying almost 3 hours and sitting on Jimin's gate.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Yeah, my body aching a bit." Jungkook responded.

"Let's go inside, you've to change your clothes, you might get sick." Taehyung retorted.

They get inside and went straight into Taehyung's room. Taehyung gave him extra clothes to change while Taehyung arranges his bed.

"Taehyung, I think your clothes are fitted to me." Jungkook said when he went out of the bathroom.

Taehyung looked at him and he chuckled.

"It's okay, I like to see your abs groove." Taehyung uttered, giggling.

"Is that what you want? Should I remove my shirt?" Jungkook asked as if he was innocent.

"Aish, I'm just kidding, come here and laid beside me. I want to sleep now." Taehyung said, throwing himself on the bed.

Jungkook soughed, laying beside Taehyung. Taehyung turned around to look at him and their eyes met.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out.

"Hm?" Taehyung responded.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?" Taehyung inquired.

"I just want to assure myself I'm not dreaming, but it's okay if you don't want me to do it. I don't want you to make uncom--"

Jungkook's sentence was interrupted when he felt pair of lips on his lips. He just knew Taehyung was kissing him.

"It's annoying, you talk too much." Taehyung teased when he pulled away.

Jungkook was shookt by that, he didn't expect Taehyung will do that.

"Sleep well." Taehyung mumbled.

He snuggled on Jungkook's chest, hugging him.

Edited
October 13, 2021