Chapter 48: Murmurs

Chapter 48: Murmurs

V went to Jungkook's company. Chanyeol ordered him to meet with Jungkook. While he was walking, he felt the same aura yesterday. He was trying to act uninterested but his ears can hear their murmurs.

"Taehyung" Someone called and held his wrist.

V turns around, he saw an unfamiliar guy with broad shoulders, a handsome face, and plump lips.

"I'm sorry but I'mm, not Taehyung, I'm V." V retorted, yanking the guy's hand away from him.

Jin was taken aback by his action, Taehyung never did that to him. He was staring at V's features who were dusting his wrist.

"Who are you? How dare you to touch me?" V asked coldly with a hint of mocking tone.

V slightly flinch when the guy touched his cheeks. Unbeknownst to him, he didn't yank it. He felt comfortable and familiar with the palm in his hand. He almost whines and leans on Jin's touch.

"It's me, Jin hyung, Don't you remember me?" Jin asked trying not to sound sad.

V came back to his senses, he harshly jerked Jin's hand away from his face and glared at him.

"Can you stop acting as if you know me? Why would I remember you if I told you I don't know you?!" V grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just got wrong. I thought you're him, I'm leaving." Jin sighed and he left.

V simply shrugged it off, his mood was off. He went to Jungkook's office, he saw a guy inside so he decided not to come since Saicy wasn't there. In his view, Jungkook looks like scolding the guy in front of him while he was leaning on the table.

He'll be lying if he didn't admit that Jungkook looks hot with sleeves rolled up, three buttons were undone, and with those veiny arms while gripping the paper.

V shook his head, he wasn't gay, he shouldn't be simping to Jungkook.

He flinched a bit when the door was opened, he saw the young guy was leaving. He saw that the guy had a blush on his cheeks. He heard someone clear his throat.

"You're here, I'm sorry, did I make you wait?" Jungkook uttered.

"No it's okay, Mr. Park wants you to come at 9 pm to our place. We will tell you about the work." V retorted, bumping his shoulder to the guy and coming inside.

"9 pm? Isn't it too late?" Jungkook asked.

"That's only our free time, I hope you understand that. Besides, the work we talking about is illegal." V grinned.

"Okay fine, I'll come." Jungkook sighed.

"That's good, I'm sure he would love to meet you again." V uttered.

"I'll come there because of work, nothing else." Jungkook stated.

V secretly rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Anyways, who is that guy?" V asked.

"Huh?" Jungkook responded.

"The guy before me." V rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want to know about him? He's not part of our work." Jungkook stated.

"Yeah, but he looks like the one who isn't listening to you. After you scolding him, he was blushing." V stated

"I don't care if he's listening to me, besides, he's new employees here." Jungkook retorted.

"Just tell you like it when he's simping over you." V mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say anything, Mr. V?" Jungkook inquired curiously.

"Nothing, I said let's start." V lied, sitting in front of him.

"Okay," Jungkook retorted.

As always, they keep talking about work. V almost lost his brain because of their repetitive topic.

"That's all for now, we still have time left for later." Jungkook ended their meeting.

"Okay, let's meet later. I hope you'll be prepared." V added.

"I'm always prepared, V." Jungkook retorted.

"I'm leaving, thank you for your time." V uttered, bowing his head.

Jungkook simply hummed in response and V walked away.

When V left Jungkook's office, he heard the guy he saw in Jungkook's office earlier

"Mr. Jeon is really handsome" He giggled while blushing.

"Joon Young, You need to focus on your work. Stop admiring our boss." A girl said, sighing.

"He's really handsome, I really like him." Joon Young squealed.

"Then, Do your best so he can appreciate you not like this, he keeps shouting at you because of your failure." She added.

"Whatever, I like it when he's shouting at me, I feel like he's attention only on me and he looks so hot. If you just see him earlier, you'll be on your knees. Damn, he's so hot, I'm ready to submit." Joon Young said while daydreaming.

"You're delusional, he still loves his husband and I heard that he still has not moved on with him. So if I were you, atop being delusional, he won't be yours." She explained.

"Whatever, I will try my best to get him and he will like me soon. And for your information, his husband was dead so I can have this time. It's my time to shine!" Joon young exclaimed.

"Aish, whatever you say" She sighed in defeat.

V felt the odd feelings again, he doesn't know why but he doesn't like Joon Young admiring Jungkook. He grinned, picking up his phone.

"Yeah, what is it, Jeon?" V acted.

He can see through his peripheral vision that Joon Young was looking at him.

"What are you talking about? Why did you suddenly set up a date for us?" V grinned internally.

He glanced at Joon Young who widened his eyes.

"Yeah, sure, 9 pm. I'll go there, see you later." V smirked.

Joon Young swallowed down, looking down after staring at V. V just walking away, he love what he did. He enjoyed teasing that Joon Young. As if he was telling him to stay on his limit.

"I told you, you should've stayed quiet. Look, Mr. Jeon already dating someone. Stop that, okay?" She scolded.

Taehyung left the company with his proud smirk on his lips. Joon Young just nodded his head with a pout on his lips.