Chapter 26: Embarrassed

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
This one is also cringy! Geez, Why did I even made this story😭 This story is so freaking cringe.
-----------------------------

Chapter 26: Embarrassed

Taehyung was still embarrassed, when he went out of the bathroom, he was looking down and biting his bottom lip. If the ground can eat him, he' definitely wants it to happen. Why on a lot of embarrassing moments? Why he had to be naked? He knew they are married but he wasn't used to someone seeing him naked.

He even slapped himself, wanting everything was a dream.

"Doll" Jungkook called out confused, sitting on the bed, looking at Taehyung who flinched when he called him.

"Y-yes?" Taehyung responded, not even looking at him, he was slapping himself internally.

Jungkook smiled softly as he stood up on the bed. He walked near to Taehyung, he lifted Taehyung's chin by his fingers, making him gaze at his dark drown orb alluring eyes that make Taehyung to felt hypnotized.

"Are you embarrassed because of what happened?" Jungkook inquired, smirking in a teasing way.

"Wuh-what do you mean? I-I'm not embarrassed, muh-my face looks ugly that's why I-I don't want to look at you." Taehyung bit his bottom lips.

Jungkook knew Taehyung was lying, he saw him roams his eyes around not wanting to look at him. He held Taehyung's waist pulling him closer, Taehyung's chest collided on his chest causing Taehyung to yelp his hand was on Jungkook's shoulder, he felt heat rose to his cheeks, whines left his mouth.

"Don't get embarrassed, that was common to a married like us, besides, ugly doesn't suit you. You're the most gorgeous human for me." Jungkook said huskily, while his finger tracing down in Taehyung's face.

"Buh-but, I-I'm nuh-naked, you might see my ugly shape." Taehyung mumbled with a blush crept on his cheeks.

Jungkook giggled liking the submissive side of Taehyung, he pecked Taehyung's lips and smile sweetly at him.

"Don't worry, I'll see you naked soon, don't say your body isn't ugly, you look so sexy...underneath me " Jungkook smirked which made Taehyung widened his eyes, he fisted Jungkook's shirt.

Taehyung gulped and looked away, he was flustered by Jungkook's words

"Pe-pervert" Taehyung stuttered shyly and pushed him away.

He covered his face with his both hand making Jungkook cooed at his sight in front of him.

"Aish, Wear your clothes now and be ready. Your tutor is here, Don't wear too fitted and sexy or else I'll eat you" Jungkook winked as he closed the door behind him.

"P-pervert!" Taehyung yelled once again still cupping his red cheeks.

Taehyung heard the door closed, he soughed in relief, and his heart beating rapidly. He wears baggy clothes and went downstairs. He saw them already in the kitchen, he wonders when the hyungs leave the kitchen. He sighed, as he sat beside Jungkook to start eating.

"Are you okay Tae? Why are you red? Are you sick?" Jimin asked worriedly when he notice Taehyung looked burning.

"Uh-ah, I--" Taehyung got interrupted.

"He's fine, just something happened that's why he's red." Jungkook answered as shoved the meat in his mouth.

"Then, why he's red as in redder than a tomato? I never saw his face like that." Jimin asked confusedly.

"He just shy because of what happened earlier." Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked curiously.

"He was nak--" Jungkook was cut off in his sentence when he felt two soft palms on his mouth.

Taehyung covered his mouth while the others looking at them confused.

"Yahh, don't tell it to them" Taehyung pouted, cutely glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, carefully putting them down.

"Fine, I won't tell you that you're naked in front of me." Jungkook giggled 

They heard the other laugh, Taehyung was now embarrassed, he literally covered his face with both hands.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his lap, Taehyung snuggled his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck. He was really shy right now, he even mumbling cute swear words near to Jungkook's ear while Jungkook was simply laughing.

"M-meanie" Taehyung mumbled.

"Pretend that you don't hear anything" Jungkook snickered.

"Yeah, Yeah, We didn't hear anything." Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes.

After eating and teasing Taehyung, Taehyung went into the study room to meet his tutor. Jungkook was not with him since Jungkook had to go to his company. Taehyung was now busy with his study, he was focused on their lesson while the tutor had an easy job, they also took the least hours for their lesson, Jungkook on the other hand was fuming in anger.

"What the hell is wrong with all of you?! Why guys can't make your work good?! I didn't pay all of you to be like this" Jungkook yelled to his employees while they were inside his office.

Well, Jungkook needs to present their project but his employees failed to show something different and perfect style to him. He heard the news that his employees had drunk last night.

"Suh-sorry Mr. Jeon, W-we muh-make it faster and pe-perfect" Joon Young stuttered nervously, looking down on the floor, doesn't want to look at their boss burning eyes due to anger that caused of them.

"Make sure that or else I'll fire all of you." Jungkook said sternly, untying his necktie.

Well, This work of Jungkook is legal not like his other work as a Mafia which making him stress the whole day.

He sat on a swivel chair while massaging his nape to calm himself. His secretary went inside with files in her hand.

"Mr. Jeon, These are some files that you need to sign and some ideas that you might like." Saicy started setting down the files on Jungkook's table.

"Okay" Jungkook simply replied.

Saicy left, Jungkook phone ring and he answered it.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, too tired with his employee's stupidness.

"Mr. Jeon, Mr. Park was here waiting for you." The guy replied on the other line.

"I'm coming" Jungkook immediately stated as he stood up.

Jungkook went in his car when he left the office, he drives on his stripper club.

Edited
August 21, 2021