Chapter 46: Memories

When V reached their hideout, he went straight to his room. He feel a bit dizzy, the same thing happened yesterday, he felt it again. He forgot to bring his medicine. He had to bear the pain this time. He sat down on the chair in Chanyeol's office for a while.

His legs felt jelly and the pain came back once again in an unplanned situation. He closed his eyes while hissing in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want you to dance and sing for me." He smiled

The man in front of him was blurry, he don't know who is that guy. Yet, he can see the bunny smile on the man's face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How long have you been staying there, Jung----?" He asked.

The ravenette guy looked at him with swollen eyes. Even though it was raining and he was wet, the tears in his eyes were obvious.

"Wuh-waiting for you." The guy retorted and he looks pale.

He squatted so he can see the guy properly.

"To forgive you?" He asked.

"Yes, if I had to beg and stay here, I will just for you to forgive me. I told you, I won't give up until you forgive me." The guy replied.

"Even though it hurt you? Don't you think it's enough for you to stop?" He continued.

"I don't want to, I want to prove you I'm innocent. I know, you've caught me twice, I admit the first time you caught me, it's my fault. But this time, I didn't do it. Trust me, Taehyung, I don't love her, I forgot her. I don't care whether I got hurt but I will try to get your heart again." The guy stated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arghhh!" V winced in pain.

It ended which made him frustrated, he was sure, he mention the guy's name but why he can't remember it.

He stood up, went into the cabinet, and opened it then he take his medicine. He rapidly gulped down the medicine because he thought it'll help him to remember it again.

"Taehyung? Who are you? Who is he? No, who am I?" V mumbled, looking at the replica in the mirror.

He was sure, something was wrong with him but he can't answer it. He felt empty, he was missing something. But what is it? What is the missing piece?

"V, are you there? Boss told me that you should go to Jeon's office."

His thoughts got interrupted, he shook his head and ignored his thoughts.

"Okay" V responded.

Chanyeol is still busy in his Mafia world. As a right hand, he needs to help Chanyeol. He wears his coat and looks at the mirror. He'll promise to himself that he will get the answer to his question.

He leaves the office after talking with the personnel of Chanyeol. He just walked away and started to go to Jeon's company.

When he arrived at Jungkook's company, his head hurt a bit once again. It happened yesterday too when he came here.

He saw some weird memories while looking at the company. He felt he went there before.

When he went inside, he doesn't know but he didn't feel anxious

When he went inside, he doesn't know but he didn't feel anxious. Like, it wasn't his first time in the company and the employee's faces were familiar to him.

The employees look like they know him, some of their eyes widened like they saw a ghost and they were whispering about him.

He went inside the elevator, but he can see them looking at him before the elevator closed. He reached Jungkook's office and Saicy noticed him.

"You're here Jeon Taeh-- I mean V. Get inside, Mr. Jeon was waiting for you." Saicy said, immediately stopping herself to mention his name.

Jeon Taehyung, the guard called him that yesterday. He knew something was really wrong in his situation.

"Okay." V responded.

Saicy opened the door for him, he went inside and saw Jungkook was sitting.

"Mr. Jeon, V is here." Saicy uttered, knocking on the wall to get his attention.

"Have a seat and thank you Ms. Saicy." Jungkook retorted.

Saicy bowed and she left, V sat on a chair in front of Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I was overreacting, I shouldn't react like that and I really missed MY Taehyung, you look like him that's why I can't stop myself. I'm sorry." Jungkook suddenly uttered.

"I don't like you, he's so sweet and adorable not like you

"I don't like you, he's so sweet and adorable not like you. You are not my Taehyung, You're not the one I love, You are V, and don't think that because you look like my Taehyung, I will be sweet you. Forgot what happened yesterday." Jungkook added.

•°• Weak •°• V mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes.

"That's fine, I hope that won't happen again." V smiled.

But for some reason, he felt odd, his heart was clenching but he tried to hide it with his smile.

"Thank you, Let's just talk about work." Jungkook uttered and he wasn't looking at him.

"Okay." V muttered while staring at Jungkook.

"Where're the files?" Jungkook asked.

"Here, I don't know what he did to them but you can look at them. Just tell me if you have a problem with his deals or contract, I'll tell him once we're done." V stated.

"I just want to make sure that he won't back off again. My money loses because of him, I don't want to repeat it. I don't think he'll like my idea if he did it." Jungkook solemnly uttered.

"Don't worry, I'll assure you he won't back off with this deal. He's too interested in this and has been planning for years. I'm sure he won't change his mind." V assured.

"Good, that's what I want to hear."Jungkook retorted.

They ended immediately due to Jungkook's tight schedule, after work, V left the office without noticing that Jungkook was staring through his back.

Jungkook looks at the picture frame of Taehyung. He really misses Taehyung. He can't help but cry again. Tears fell in his eyes and his heart clenching.

Edited
October 25, 2021