Chapter 12: Jungkook being a husband

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------

Chapter 12: Jungkook being a husband

Their wedding ended so well, they had fun after the wedding. Dancing, singing, teasing and more fun they do. Taehyung drinks a lot and Jungkook just watches him not wanting to drink because he wants to take care of him. He smiling softly because Taehyung is cute. He allowed him to drink so he can experience some adult stuff.

"Kookie~thank youww~ this ish shooo fun~" Taehyung giggled and drink another beer.

Jungkook just smiled softly and massaged the back of Taehyung's neck.

"Come on, Jungkook, have a try," Jin said while dancing in his own steps.

He was also drunk and he'll pretty sure to forget what he was doing.

"No thanks, hyung, Taehyung looks so wasted. I had to take care of him." Jungkook relief.

Well, Jungkook just sitting on a dining chair with Taehyung beside him, mumbling with his own language sometimes talking to the glass of beer.

"Whatever lover boy, come on Joonie my Papi chulolooo~ let's dance~" Jin whines and grabbed Namjoon's collar who looks so done to him.

"Oh yeah~" Jungkook said and chuckled when Jin dance sexily in front of Namjoon who wants the ground to eat him.

J-hope also joined with them, he dances, rolling and swaying his hips, he was in the right of Namjoon. Jimin on the left side teases Namjoon with his dancing skill. Yoongi just there, sitting while drinking. No one dared to tease him since he was glaring at them.

Their night filled with laughter and it ended so fast, Jungkook just left his hyungs in the dining room, he carried his husband and he went upstairs. He carefully laid Taehyung on the bed, he was about to pull out but Taehyung encircled his arm around Jungkook neck. Jungkook just stared at his husband with visible fondness in his eyes.

"Jungkook-ah, Saranghae," Taehyung chuckled and nuzzled his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook smiled softly, he heard a soft snore, he laid Taehyung's head on the pillow, he removes Taehyung's hand on his neck. He removes strands from Taehyung's forehead and pecked his forehead.

"Sleep well, doll." Jungkook sweetly said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

A morning appeared the sunlight hits Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung woke up with a headache, he massaged his head and whining in too much pain. He looks around but his sight was blurry. He heard a door open, he narrowed his eyes and saw Jungkook.

"Hurt?" Jungkook asked and sit beside Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly hugged him, Jungkook flinched a bit, but a smile form on his lips. His smile faded when he heard a sniffle.

"Jungkookie~" Taehyung sniffled in Jungkook chest.

"Doll, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung looks at him with teary eyes and pouty lips.

"Hurts." Taehyung whines pointing his head and pouted cutely.

Jungkook caressed his cheeks and peck his lips.

"Wait for me here, I'll cook a ramyeon and get a pill." Jungkook said.

"No~ don't leave me~" Taehyung sobbed and nuzzled his face on Jungkook chest and hugged him tightly.

"I won't take so long, I'll just going to take a pill for you, you don't want to suffer in pain, You're a good boy, right?" Jungkook explained

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook pecked his cheeks. Jungkook left him and went downstairs. He cooks a ramyeon while finding the Advil. Jin wasn't there because he does groceries while Yoongi still sleeping, so no one able to cook. He was done cooking, he went upstairs and saw Taehyung leaning on a headboard. He put a mini table in front of Taehyung and put the ramyeon there.

"Just sip the soup for your hangover and drink this to lessen your headache." Jungkook said.

"How about you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Jungkook assured.

"I don't wanna eat alone," Taehyung said and pouted.

"Bu--" Jungkook stopped when his stomach growled.

Taehyung giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"But your body tells different" Taehyung teased chuckling.

"Fine, let's eat." Jungkook said and sighs in defeat.

Taehyung gave him the chopstick and opened his mouth so Jungkook can feed him, Jungkook cant rejects him. They were talking some things and laughing. Taehyung was clingy to Jungkook like his life depends on him. Sitting on his lap and hugging him tightly.

They were done eating, Jungkook cleans the table.

"Take a bath and I'll wash the dishes." Jungkook said.

Taehyung surprisingly pecked Jungkook lips and run inside the bathroom with a blush crept on his cheeks. Jungkook froze in his place, he touched his lips.

"What a cute naughty doll." Jungkook shrugged

Jungkook smile and went downstairs. He put the dishes on the sink and was about to wash them.

"You cook?" Jin asked who was now holding a plastic bag and came into the kitchen.

"Yeah, just a ramyeon because Taehyung had a hangover," Jungkook replied.

"Aish, I'll do that, just take care of your HUSBAND." Jin smirked and winked at him.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jungkook responded and went back.

Jungkook cleans Taehyung's bed and changes the bedsheets. He humming a song while cleaning. He heard a door open, he saw Taehyung with a robe.

"My beautiful husband Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook smiled and held his waist.

"Then, you are my handsome hubby."  Taehyung said while giggling.

Jungkook brushes their nose and pecked him again.

"Wear a beautiful outfit, let's have a date." Jungkook said

"Really?" Taehyung asked while his eyes shining.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung was squealing like a girl, he quickly chose a beautiful outfit. Jungkook just awed at Taehyung's sight.

That was their outfit, Taehyung was smiling

"Let's go." Jungkook told.

Jungkook intertwined their finger and went downstairs. They saw their hyungs eating peacefully.

"Where you guys going?" Namjoon asked

"Date." Jungkook replied.

"Okay have fun!" Namjoon beamed.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung outside, he opens the car door for Taehyung. He hopped inside the driver's seat and started the engine. The radio was on, playing a piece of soft music, whole holding each other hands.