Prologue

The Third Great War left more havoc than humanity could have ever predicted, but humanity found a way to survive and flourish once again. Europe rejoined as a centralist nation called "European Metropolis". The population was growing, international trade was activated again, and science pushed humanity towards a better future. Peace brought with it many brilliant minds, including the young and talented Marcus Hopper, a cunning and widely known scientist who at the time did not know that his name would go down in history, and not precisely because of his invention, but rather, a discovery .

No one could predict such an event. A strange being with the appearance of a car, and intelligence far superior to human had apparently come out of nowhere. Marcus learned from it, studied it with care and respect, and he and the other scientists came to a terrifying conclusion; The car was an organic, alive and conscious being.

Man's greed soon wanted it's part of the discovery, and many of those creatures were created for the service of humans. As a transport, work beast, or exotic pet, everyone wanted a live car, the species of which would soon be known as a "hybrid." But that didn't last forever. Hybrids began to question the reason for their unjust slavery, why they should be treated as beings inferior to humans, and why humans considered themselves the owners of the world. The revolution began, and with it the infamous clan of bloodthirsty and violent hybrids addicted to man hunt, the dreaded "Vortex".

The fury of the Vortex devastated the European Metropolis, the insecurity in the country had reached its limit, so much so that international trade began to cut ties, leaving the E.M. in ruin for many years. These events led to the exile of all hybrids in the European Metropolis, regardless of whether or not they were related to the Vortex. The E.M. was then again uniquely and exclusively for humans.

The exiled hybrids did not have many options, it was starvation or ally with the Vortex.

But not all exiles were willing to become men-eaters ... no. There had to be some alternative. A way to demonstrate that not everything was lost, that hybrids and humans could coexist in harmony helping each other. There must have been many who thought the same.

So it was. Little by little, a small community of humans and hybrids, isolated in the bowels of the European forest, began to build such a happy dream. That community soon began to become a great society with thousands of citizens, all of them building the future that the E.M. had robbed them of a future of peace between the two species. This community was named "Neutral Nation of Cilt", or simply "Cilt".

Europe now looked just as fractured as in times of war; The E.M. with their intolerance towards hybrids. The Vortex, with their insatiable thirst for human blood. And Cilt, that seemed to be the only sane place in this tense cold war between factions and alliances, being directly responsible for the fine and important balance between hybrids and humans, and for the peace between the two species.

A fine balance that, according to many, is about to break.

Hybrid Lamborghini © Hybrid-Kira