"Her Soul" Acknowledgements

My new book 'Covert Scars' is out now. Check it out if you can. A preview is also given at the beginning of this book :)

Welcome to this story guys. And thank you for choosing my book. This book is for those searching for a young adult fantasy romance book to read. It also has other elements like thrill, mystery, suspense, and twists.

Read till the end because there is a plot twist, actually more than one. And I sincerely hope you guys don't guess it correct, that would be a win for me 😂 I want you to be surprised.

I hope you all like it. Feel free to give me your feedback, I accept them with open hands. None of the pictures used in this book belongs to me, credits to respective owners.

To all those who are reading this, thanks a lot for giving my book a chance. It makes me really happy to know that you have read it.

Family, I am really thankful you all helped me with this new initiative of mine. In fact, it was with one of my cousins that this plot came to life. They even helped with careless spellings mistake. So a big thank you. You are my editors 😂

I am grateful to my friends who read my book and gave me their valuable suggestions. The name Roxo was given to Riaan's kind because one of them suggested it would be good to give them a name. Then there is another who regularly texted me asking what would happen next, and that helped me a lot.

My readers, who chose to give this book a chance, a very big thank you for that.

A special thank you to all my active commenters. Those comments really boosted me up. The very first comments on the chapters would always be close to my heart. Your comments had been always positive and boosting. And I have always got new ideas from those comments. One of them even gave a ship name to Aviana and Riaan, which actually made my day.

The awesome cover posted above was made by KiaraaaaM_ Don't forget to check out her cover shop :)

My book wouldn't have reached the ranks without your votes, thank you for voting on my book.

The reviewers who read my book and gave me ideas to improvise, your reviews really helped in improving my writing. Thank you.

If I have not thanked anyone then my apologies. A big final thank you from Nefili.

______________________________________

I loved writing this book and I am not going to stop writing. Another story is brewing up in my head as I type. I would soon be coming with a new story. And I hope you all would like that.

-Nefili

😊😊😊😊Enjoy reading 🙂🙂🙂🙂