My next book

❝ He was way above my reach, a star up in the sky that couldn't be touched, a star that was in love with someone else

❝ He was way above my reach, a star up in the sky that couldn't be touched, a star that was in love with someone else.❞

(WARNING: There are scenes depicting abuse and torture, please be warned.)

»»-------------¤-------------««

Rebel is a warrior in every possible sense, she makes scars look invisible and broken look invincible. Having accepted that Kade is way above her reach, she spends her days running from her dark past that still haunts her dreams.

Shipped together as the perfect, famous couple of the Peaceholder Base are Kade and Ava. Ava is a peaceful bird and everything that Rebel is not. But when Ava dies a mysterious death, Rebel and Kade get thrown together by what the peaceholders call a Pairing Ceremony. Now left together without a choice, unforeseen forces scheming a war, both the realms hiding warfare, Rebel and Kade unravel each other's secrets and the mystery behind Ava's death. Boundaries are blurred, hearts are broken, masks are torn, as the truth slowly raises.

Set in the backdrop of the Peaceholder Community, a species of people holding peace between vampires and humans, is the story of Rebel, Kade, and Rebel's unrequited love for Kade.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Featured in :

@WattpadVampires, @YAFantasy, @WattpadUrbanFantasy, @WattpadDarkFantasy, @YaMystery @WattpadMilitaryfiction @YASciFantasy @StoriesUndiscovered @SpeclativeFiction @WarriorGodess

Highest ranking:

#one side love - 2
#mystery romance - 1
#dark fantasy - 1
#teen fantasy - 6