𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝔯𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔲

Out of exhaustion, you lean back and sigh until you hear voices of guards. As Akaashi gains consciousness and is about to open his mouth to weakly speak, you cover his mouth to prevent him from speaking.

"Take your hand off of my mouth!" he tries to say behind your hand.

"Why can't you just shut up?" you whisper and hit the side of his neck which causes him to knock out. As you hear the voices come nearer, you quiet yourself and hold Akaashi as you slide both of your guys' bodies into the water. After eight minutes, the coast is finally clear and you lift Akaashi back onto the rocks. "This guy's literally a pain," you say in between your breaths before looking through his clothes to find anything valuable. 'He wears pretty fancy clothes.' Picking through his pockets and bag, you come across a pendant pin that you find very familiar. Your eyes widen for a second before you let out a chuckle. "Hey, hey, hey... Looks like I just hit the jackpot." You smirk as you look at the sleeping boy. "The prince."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N:

Hello, here with another story! I'm excited to share this story with you all and cannot wait to get started. May take some time though because I really kind of want to perfect this story. Hope you guys enjoy! 🥰

Date: 3 July 2020