𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

As Akaashi is still weeping over your fall, Suguru stands before him and hears his ugly cries.

"That was one big fall," Suguru calmly notes while looking down the cliff.

Hearing the sudden voice alerts Akaashi as he jumps back to see Suguru.

"W-who are you?" he stutters and wipes his eyes.

"To many, I may be considered a vicious creature, enemy, or snake, but today, I can be called your guide."

"Snake? My guide?"

"Yes. F/n-chan is waiting for you at the garden," Suguru says, causing Akaashi's eyes to widen.

"What do you mean? I killed her!" he yells in pain as he clutches his aching chest. "I don't deserve to go on to the garden without her besides me."

"Then do you plan to just stay here forever with guilt?"

Without a second thought Akaashi continues to sit on the floor and buries his face in his knees. "Yes."

"Why's that?" Suguru asks as he observes the prince before him.

"I've failed as a prince! I told her I would help give her a new chance to live a better life in exchange for her help. Instead, I've repaid her with her own death. I cannot live peacefully knowing that I've committed such a crime."

Slowly, Suguru lays a hand on Akaashi's shoulder which lifts his head.

"Well, God forgives and F/n-chan is still alive. Just like you are helping give her a new chance in life, so has God. He's saved her and she's heading towards the Garden of Eternity right now to see you."

More tears form in the corner of his eyes in disbelief.

"Don't give me hope." His voice cracks.

"Just see for yourself, prince Keiji. I am the guardian of the garden who was personally punished by God to protect the garden. I do not lie and harm good people since it is God who has commanded me not to. Now, go and meet her. The girl has a lot to say to you!" Suguru explains, lifts Akaashi's weak body, and pushes him towards the path of tulips.

'A lot to say to me?'

"Also, before I leave, the saying that giving someone a flower from the Garden of Eternity is a myth," Suguru last says.

"How did you kn--"

Before Akaashi could ask anymore questions, Suguru had already disappeared into thin air.

-

Once you arrive, birds happily chirp and butterflies fly all around. The sky was filled with some clouds but the sun was brightly shining all over the plants.

"It's be--"

"Beautiful."

You hear a voice with light pants behind you and before you can turn around to look, your body is crushed with the other's.

"I didn't know if I'd ever be able to see you again," he cries into your neck as tears fall out of his eyes once more.

A small smile creeps on your face as you turn around and grasp his body back.

"I didn't know if I'd be able to see you again too," you say as you comb his curly locks. Pushing his body away from yours, you observe his face and see how red his eyes were. "Babe, were you crying that hard?" you chuckle as he frowns.

"I didn't think I'd be so glad to hear you call me that again," he gratefully says and observes your injured face. Gently, he lifts his hand to cup your cheek and brushes over the cut near your eye. "Does it hurt?"