𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅

"Babe," you call out to the sleeping beauty on your bed who doesn't move. Sitting on the edge of the bed, you shake his body. "Lover boy, wake up," you sing but he still doesn't move. Sighing, you lay next to his body and admire his features. 'He has an even more beautiful face than all of the women I've ever seen,' you think to yourself and unconsciously bring your fingers into his scalp. 'Soft,' you think as you slowly comb through his hair a few times. Realizing what you're doing, you immediately pull back your hand as he groans.

'That felt good,' he thinks to himself. Knowing that he was starting to wake up, you lean down for your lips to almost touch his ears.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We wouldn't want to waste another day before you go back home." Your voice becomes husky and it causes Akaashi's cheeks to grow red when he hears you.

"S-sleeping beauty? I am not some mindless princess who stabs her finger on a spinning wheel!" he groans and sits up. Upon seeing the pout on his face with messy hair, you laugh.

"Alright then, alright then, Hun. Go wash up; breakfast is ready," you giggle and walk away from the bed and into the kitchen. Feeling his heart pound against his chest, Akaashi places his hand on his heart.

'Calm down, will you? I just woke up and nothing happened!' he scolds the pumping organ in his chest. Once he's finished washing up, Akaashi walks out and sniffs the air filled with honey and sugar. Reaching the kitchen, he sees you cooking on the stove. Leaning on the right side of your hip and your left hand resting on your left waist, Akaashi observed your curves. His eyes reach your toned legs and blush. 'How can a woman wear such revealing clothes? Wouldn't her future husband be angered by the fact that she's showing off so much of her body for other men to see?' he thinks to himself. In all reality, the only things you were revealing were your legs, thighs, and arms. Turning around, you notice him.

"French toast is ready, Hun. I made them especially for you." You give Akaashi a wink and carry the plate of toast onto the table that is already set up.

"You can cook?" Akaashi suspiciously asks as you put a hand on your chest.

"That hurt, babe. Although I am a criminal, it doesn't mean I can't do any other things!" you fake a pout then hand him a cup of water. "Well, dig up, baby boy. We have a long way ahead of us today!"

'B-babe boy?!' Akaashi blushes and stuffs his mouth with your delicious toasts. 'Yummy...'

After breakfast, you guys pack up to leave and you lift Akaashi with ease once more. As you're hopping from branch to branch, Akaashi just stares down at the Kingdom. He might as well enjoy the scene and ignore the uncomfortable feeling of being carried by a woman. "I want to come here again," he unconsciously blurts which surprises both of you.

"W-what?"

Blush reaches Akaashi's ears. "N-nothing!"

"Don't lie to me, Prince; I heard what you said." You smirk as he frowns. After a couple of silence and Akaashi trying to forget what had just happened, you speak. "When you become king and you're free to roam the kingdom... I'll kidnap you again and bring you here," you say with a pout on your lip and light blush on your cheeks. Akaashi observes your features then lets out a small smile.

"I'll be waiting for that day then," he mumbles one last time before you both travel in a peaceful silence. Once you reach the road, you let Akaashi down and you both put on your masks. "Where are we?" he asks as he obediently follows you.

"Crow's Woods," you answer, "we're just going to pass the main town to get some supplies then we'll just need to pass a shrine before we can get to the garden." Akaashi lifts a brow.