𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇

Groaning and blinking his eyes a couple of times, Akaashi tries to use his hand to wipe his face but can't. Looking down, he sees that his hands are tied. Alerted, he quickly sits up, turns his head back and forth--looking around his surroundings to see you snacking on one of his apples.

"Rise and shine, hun!" you greet as you bite into the apple again.

'It was a girl?!' he thinks to himself then looks back at his tied wrists. "What have you done? Untie me immediately!" You chuckle.

"Aww, is the little baby who doesn't know how to swim yelling at me?" you tease as he blushes.

"Don't underestimate me, thief!" he scowls.

"Thief? That's rude, babe." You put a hand on your chest and pout. Getting up and walking towards him, he tries to back up but his back hits a wall. Leaning towards his face, you tilt your head to the side. "I saved your life."

"I rather die than get saved by someone as low as you!" Your face turns dark and you lean even closer to his face--so close to the point your noses touch.

"Big talk for someone whose hands are tied and is in the middle of the forest where no one can hear you." Akaashi stiffens as you smirk and lean back. "You've caused me so much unnecessary trouble today, babe!" You go back to your playful voice and take another bite of your apple. "So, I have decided to keep you as my prisoner."

"Ha?" Akaashi scoffs. "Your prisoner? What would you get out of me? Nothing!" You snort.

"Nothing?" You look down at him and smirk. "As if the unknown prince is worth nothing." Stiffening, Akaashi looks down.

"How do you kno--"

"Some advice, babe; if you don't want people to know who you are, you don't carry a source of identification with ya." Akaashi frowns.

"Stop calling me 'babe!' I have a fiancé!!"

"Oh, you do? I'm sorry for stealing the nickname she gives you," you mockingly apologize and start packing up. "We're moving."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"I didn't ask, babe. Sorry to tell you, but you're not the one who makes all of the commands anymore. It's me! Your kidnapper." You smile and proudly point at yourself which causes Akaashi's brows to furrow.

"I'm not a kid!"

"Oh... you're not? How old are you?" you ask.

"Why should I answer you?" he snarls as you grab his shirt and lift him up.

"You're right; you're not obligated to, babe. But you should make sure to keep your mouth shut," you warn as you swing Akaashi's bag over your shoulders.

"And why should I listen to you?" You give him a cold glare.

"Because there are others out there who would do worse things to you than me," you whisper, which gives Akaashi shivers. "So, you should stick with me and be a good boy!" You go back to your playful attitude that only confuses Akaashi. Dragging him in the forest like he's a dog, you both walk for thirty minutes in silence. There were plenty of times where he would try to escape--using his strength--but being the dominant one and his hands being tied, you easily prevent him from doing so. "Baby, if you somehow are able to get away from me, you wouldn't even be able to escape this forest," you tease as he growls at your hundredth insult.

"Stop insulting your prince and future king! When I get back to the castle, I am going to make sure you get exterminated! Or better, burned alive!" he yells as you only chuckle.