𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

Upon reaching the main town in the HQ Kingdom where the castle is located--Haruichi--Kenma, Akaashi, and you are stopped by Sakusa and Komori.

"Kozume-san, the King has ordered us to let Prince Akaashi-san know that he is not wanted in the castle at this moment. He will let him know when he wants him to come back," Komori announces, shocking the three of you.

"Seriously? Where is the prince going to be staying then?" Kozume asks.

Komori makes a face.

"The King did not specify, but he told us to stay near Prince Akaashi-san in case of trouble and you are ordered to head to the castle."

"No!" Akaashi intervenes, "I cannot allow Kenma-san to go back to the castle and get scolded by my fathe--"

"Don't worry, Akaashi-sama," Sakusa interrupts. "I don't think Kozume-san will be in big trouble."

"How could you say that?! Have you seen the old man? He lets out his anger on others and puts the blame—for his own mistakes—on his own people."

"I understand, Akaashi-sama, but I don't think that will be the case because he allowed all of the men--Kozume-san had gathered--to go back home instead of keeping them in prison."

Upon hearing the news of Akaashi's father allowing Bokuto and the rest to go free after invading the royal property and going against the King, you all were shocked. However, Kozume headed back to the castle as Sakusa and Komori followed you two into the Karasuno Woods where you guys will be resting in an inning there.

-

"Why would you do something so troublesome for no absolute reason?" you bluntly ask the three boys standing in front of you as you drink your coffee.

Kuroo flips his hair and places a hand over his chest.

"What do you mean? I've always been this kind."

You and Akaashi sweat drop at the scene until Bokuto intervenes.

"N/n-chan! N/n-chan!" he excitedly calls.

"What is it, Bo-kun?" you turn to him and rest your cheek against your hand.

Currently, all of the boys--Inarizaki, Fukurodani, Nekoma, Karasuno, and Sakusa and Komori--were gathered at a cafe in the Karasuno woods to celebrate their victory.

"You owe us a kiss!"

"EHHH?!" you exclaim as Atsumu nods along with Kuroo.

"Didn't the Prince tell ya?" Atsumu asks.

Immediately, your head snaps to Akaashi.

"I owe them a kiss?" you repeat as Akaashi's eyes turn dark.

"You don't owe them anythi--"

"Just a kiss on the cheek, F/n-chan!" Atsumu points at his cheek.

"Yeah! I mean, we did help ya today and that's all we ask for!" Bokuto adds.

Slowly, the other boys innocently cave in and surround you.

"You owe me one too, N/n!" Suna smirks, making you irk.

However, seeing how all of the boys had practically saved your life and helped give you another opportunity to live a new life, you couldn't help but smile.

"Fine then. Just on the cheek since you all are such knights in shining armor," you finally give in.

"YOSHA! Me first!" Bokuto stands right in front of you as Akaashi's giving glares his way.