𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕

Six years later

Tightly gripping the desk of the vanity, you take a few breaths before holding it in. Behind you, Yukie and Kaori pull the strings of your dress causing your waist to be tightly embraced.

"Oh my goodness, I just can't wait till this wedding's over," you let out a breath as the girls tie the strings together.

"F/n-sama, it's literally your wedding day--a once in a lifetime thing!! You're going to make a covenant with the man you want to spend the rest of your life with! Why would you want this special day to be over with already?" Kaori asks in disbelief and purposefully pulls on the strings tighter.

"Ow! Kaori-san!! Please be more gentle," you scold as she gives you a playful smirk.

"F/n-sama, I know you don't like wearing gowns—especially this one—but you're going to look so gorgeous! The prince is literally going to drool over you even more than he already is," Yukie exclaims causing you to blush.

"Keiji doesn't drool over me!" you try to deny but the ladies disapprovingly shake their heads at your response.

Accordingly, they help you put on your wedding gown while doing your hair and makeup as you patiently wait for them to do their job.

These past six years had gone by like a breeze. So much had changed and it was honestly all for the better. Gangs were disbanded and given an opportunity to fulfill proper jobs. For instance, Fukurodani and Nekoma were recruited to become knights as they were trained by Kenma and the Itachiyama squad. Aoba Johsai became the special group of messengers for the kingdom while the Johzenji boys decided to take a turn in their life and start a coffee shop.

As promised, the Inarizaki boys were freed from their slavery; however, the boys had built a connection to the shrine and started properly working as guards of the shrine. On the other hand, Osamu continued his work as a chef but a chef in the castle since Akaashi loved his onigiris that much. As for Atsumu, although he still guarded the shrine occasionally, he became the co founder of an orphanage that was built in the Karasuno Woods where he and the other volleyball idiots played games with the children—especially volleyball. Of course though, Sugawara was the head of the orphanage to properly care for the children. The Hawk's Nest also ended up reforming too as Tendou, specifically, retired from being a guard of the town to become a famous chocolator. Lastly, Hirugami and Hoshiumi became medics to aid the royal guards and other civilians. Overall, everyone had significantly matured during these past six years.

As for you and Akaashi, you started living in the castle right after the king accepted you. The change in the HQ Kingdom became possible with the ideas and works of Akaashi and you. In order to carry out the reforms though, you became the personal guard for Akaashi—even though he didn't want you to be—as he traveled around the kingdom. To make the trip even more exciting, Bokuto, Kenma, and Kuroo came along as the other personal guards to annoy the prince. Life continued on regularly as you and Akaashi would occasionally sneak out of the castle to your hideout back in Karasuno Woods or the Garden of Eternity. The love between you both only grew stronger and strong as the years went by. Ultimately, Akaashi couldn't hold back any longer as he finally proposed to you last year.

It was honestly such a surprise since you had been so busy that month. However, it was romantic—like the romanticism Akaashi is—and you definitely couldn't reject such a babe like him. He was the full package: sweet, caring, smart, pretty, hot, understanding, muscular, strong, and did I forget to mention pretty? Yes, so so sooo pretty.

As you're reminiscing of the past, Kaori turns your chair around to face a large mirror. Surprised by the sight, you let out of gasp.

"I-is that me?"