𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

"So, why did you fight against them?" you ask after a while of silence and resting. Akaashi looks up at the sky and thinks to himself.

"Well," he starts, "You told me that you'd take me to the Garden of Eternity and I trust that you will. I've come this far already, I may as well continue."

"You trust me?" you tease which causes Akaashi to blush.

"W-well... I guess I do. I mean, you're the first person I met from outside of the castle and even though you didn't have the right intentions, you did take care of me and save me many times," Akaashi admits. What Akaashi says makes your heart warm up. It was nice having someone genuinely rely on you and to see the good you've done. Up ahead, the Shrine is present with some guards in front. When you guys get close, Akaashi easily jumps off. You, on the other hand, rest your right hand on the horse in order to support you as you jump off, but pain shocks your body. Noticing your wince, worriedness grows in Akaashi.

"Are you hurt?" he asks as you play with your wrist.

"I think that Sakusa guy was really mad at me earlier that he was able to get my wrist good," you explain but give Akaashi a smile. "No worries though, Hun! It's just a minor injury!" Hesitantly, Akaashi nods and holds out his hands towards you.

"I'll help you down then." Seeing blush appear on his cheeks, you smirk.

"Oh, you're so kind, babe!" you tease and wrap your arms around his neck as he grabs your waist.

"Shut up, F/n-san or I won't help you again with your stupid wrist!" he shoots back.

"Yes, yes! I'll be nice from now on, Keiji." The way his name rolled off your tongue sounded like music to his ears. He felt like a normal person when he was with you and he liked that. As you both walk closer to the shrine, four guards are present and you easily recognize them. Quickly, you cover your face with a mask.

"What are you guys' business?" One of them asks you two.

"We're just here to pass through the shrine to get on the other side," you explain, "we're just travelers."

"The other side of the shrine? You do know what lies beyond the shrine, right?" Another man with a bad posture asks.

"We'll be back within a few hours, sir." The four boys turn to each other for confirmation.

"What do you think, Kita-san?" the boy with beige hair asks another.

"It's alright if they pass if it's only a few hours," the first man who spoke to you two, Aran, says to the others. Impatient, you start to shake.

'We need to get through before he com--'

"Well, well, well. We finally have some
visitors!" a playful voice loudly says.

Everyone's heads turn and there appears a man with yellow hair.

"Atsumu, you finally came back. Don't skip out on the job!"

"Yeah, you get him, Kita-san!"

"Shut up, Suna!" Atsumu yells then turns to you and Akaashi. Hesitantly, you avert your eyes away from his. "You look familiar," Atsumu observes and walks closer to you. Noticing how uncomfortable you are, Akaashi steps in front of you.

"She's not comfortable with your stares," Akaashi harshly says behind his mask which causes Atsumu to 'tch.'

"Whatever. I don't care who comes and goes through the shrine." Atsumu rolls his eyes.

"Don't say that, Atsumu! This is your job!" Kita scolds.

"I didn't choose this job, Kita-san!" Atsumu barks back then leans on his right hip. "Just let them through. I know when someone shouldn't enter," Atsumu announces as the others just sigh in annoyance. Aran turns to you both and nods.