𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒇𝒆

At the kingdom:

"THE PRINCE IS WHAT?!" The King angrily yells at the soldiers who had told him the news of what they saw.

"Y-yes. Prince Akaashi-san has been spotted outside of the castle and was kidnapped by a thief who was trying to ambush some carriages," the soldier repeats. Kozume's ears perk as he stands near the wall.

"What was he thinking? Find him and bring him back immediately!!" The King commands.

"My Lord, the soldiers said that they were able to capture all of the thieves but one. May I be the one in charge of getting Prince Akaashi-san back?" Kozume butts in. Kozume Kenma was Akaashi's personal friend and guard. Although he was very small, his intelligence exceeded everyone's and that's what brought him to the castle as Akaashi's right hand man.

"Fine! But find my son and bring him back immediately!! The person who has kidnapped him will be severely punished!" The King excuses everyone.

-

"The name! What is the name of the person who got away?" Kozume coldly asks as he kicks Numajiri's face. He coughs out blood and gives Kozume a scowl.

"N/n!! Get her and punish her. She deserves to die!" Numajiri yells.

"N/n? What's her last name?" Kozume asks.

"No one knows her real name or if N/n is even her name!" Bobata says.

"Where does she live?"

"She travels everywhere around the kingdom and does dirty work. No one knows where she lives or where she's going to be, but there is this one place that many thugs go..."

-

Feeling the sun rays hit his face and hearing birds chirp, Akaashi groans and wipes his eyes with his tied wrists. Feeling something soft and warm next to him, he moves his face towards it to cover the light that's hitting him.

"Rise and shine, hun; I didn't know you were such a cuddler." You smirk at the sight of Akaashi using your thigh the entire night as a pillow. Hearing your voice, he immediately jolts up and gives you a scowl. "Here! Your breakfast." You throw him an apple and some bread that he barely manages to catch. Akaashi frowns and doesn't want to comfortably obey your orders, however, he hadn't eaten yesterday and his stomach was craving food. Staring at him as he eats, your mind goes back to last night. Once Akaashi had fallen asleep, you went through his coat and took out his map. "We have somewhere to go, so let's get going." You stand up, pulling Akaashi with you since his wrists are tied with yours. Opening your arms out, Akaashi just stares at them.

"I'm not a princess," he pouts as you innocently smile.

"But you're too slow, babe! Hop on, mama's got ya!" You wink as he just sighs. Taking this chance, you lift him and start jumping onto the tree branches.

'This is literally the most embarrassing thing ever,' he thinks to himself. Once you get three minutes away from the town, you set him down.

"Be careful here and stay close by," you warn as he lifts a brow.

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because, there are people here who will do the absolute worst things to you when they find out who you are. Don't trust anyone." You give him a glare as he gulps and just follows you. "Stay close." When you guys get into the town, you immediately bring him into a café named, T Camp, where many people are loudly conversing and laughing. As you enter, some eyes are on you.