EPIGRAPH

∆∆∆∆∆

There are no bad days when I am with you and I need you to know that I am always with you, no matter what. You're my  major part and you'll always have my heart and no one can tell me any different than what it is. Without a doubt angels are disguised as friends, family and soulmate.

Let's make our lives better than it already is.

∆∆∆∆∆

Join in on how Sarah Adams and Zack Pearson live a life that revolved around each other with lots of crazy dramas.

PS I know it sounds like the usual teen drama but there is so much that you can refrain from reading the highschool drama.

Warning: lots of errors and typos but I hope this don't stop you from reading.

Copyright © 2020 by snowflake_dreams of Wattpad

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

I really love people who comment and show interest but that doesn't mean I hate silent readers. I am just greedy you know *giggles*

Reminder:

COPYRIGHTS ©  snowflake_dreams

MADISSON GRACE REED as SARAH ADAMS

CODY LINLEY as ZACK PEARSON