Intro

Alli's POV

I am sitting on the steps in front of Stu, "You talk to her this time." Phil said. I groaned and picked my phone up and called Tracy, "Don't tackle me if you figure out what happened." I said pointing at Phil. He shook his head smiling softly as I dialed Tracy's number. She answered the phone, "Alli." Tracy said. "Tracy hey." I said. "Don't hey me where the hell are you guys?" She asked. "Um I'm sorry." I said. "Alli you didn't answer me. Where the hell are you?" She asked. I laughed nervously then sighed, "If I told you it happened again would you believe me?" I asked.

I didn't hear her, "Alli please tell me you're joking." She said. "I am not it happened again." I said. "Don't say that." She said. "I just did." I said. "Please." She said. I sighed then looked at Stu who had his head down, "No, um this time we really fucked up." I said. "Seriously what is wrong with you four?" She asked. I looked at the guys, "So much Trace, I don't even know where the fuck to start." I said. "Oh, God how bad?" She asked. I laughed nervously again, "I think you know." I said. "Like no wedding bad?" She asked. "Yeah um not exactly." I said. "What do you mean not exactly?" She asked. "It's a little worse than that." I said turning looking at Bangkok.