Chapter 15

Alli's POV

I stood next to Tracy since we're in the wedding, "Why is Alan's head shaved?" Tracy asked. "Bangkok." I said. She laughed at me, "I asked Croix when you think they'll show and how and guess what he said." She said. "Exactly like that." I said. She nodded, "That's my son for you." I said. She chuckled, "Take good care of my daughter, Stu." Lauren's dad said. "I will." Stu said. "Thank you." He said.

"I'm sorry we almost killed everyone with the boat." Stu whispered walking by. "Just happy you're here." Lauren said. "Don't worry about the tattoo Alli has a friend in LA who'll laser it off as soon as we're home." Stu said. "It's okay I can get use to it." Lauren said. Stu snickered, "Really?" He asked. "But for now, let's switch sides." She said. Phil and I both coughed to cover laughs up, "Yeah okay." Stu said. "Much better." Lauren said.

Once it was over, I walked down with Phil, "Was the cough to cover up a laugh?" Phil asked. "Was it obvious?" I asked. "Only if I know you." He said. I laughed as did Phil, "So was yours to Wenneck." I said. He laughed then kissed my cheek everyone celebrated when Alan got on stage, "Is doing another speech?" Croix asked. I had my arm around him as Phil had Zeppelin on his shoulder holding my hand, "Hello." Alan said. We looked at him as did everyone else, "Hi everyone I'm uh...my name's Alan Garner." Alan said and did a thank you. "I want to um say um I'm really happy to be here and I have a wedding gift for Lauren and Stu." Alan said.

We looked at the two, "Um a lot of thought have gone into this and I hop you appreciate it as much as I did...going to. Okay guys." Alan said and walked off. "What the heck is it?" Croix asked. We shrugged when dancers walked out as music started and Mike Tyson walked out, "Oh fuck." Phil said. "Alan." I said. He walked off and over to us, "What the fuck?" I asked, "So what do you think?" Alan asked. "It's insane how did you do that?" Stu asked. "My dad had to make a lot of calls and then I told Mike I said you got to do it it's for my fourth best friend." Alan said. "Alan it's amazing I love it thank you so much." Stu said. "We only have him for the night we don't own him permanently." Alan said. "Understood." Stu said. We laughed and watched Mike sing.

A few hours later everything was quieting down Zeppelin is sleeping on my shoulder as we sat by the pool while Croix was off with Teddy, "You do a lot of public speaking Alan?" Phil asked. We all chuckled, "Mike you were great." Phil said. "It's true that was incredible." Stu said. "Thanks guys thank you that means a lot really does." Mike said smiling. He looked at Stu, "By the way you really need to remove that fucking tattoo from your face." He said with a serious tone. "Yep on it." Stu said.

"Sorry about the last-minute performance change." Alan said. "Don't worry Alan." Mike said. "What are you talking about?" Doug asked. "Well he was supposed to sing burning up by the Jonas Brothers but then I remembered you don't like indie rock." Alan said to Stu. We chuckled when my phone rang, "Who the fuck is calling you?" Phil asked. "I don't know." I said and saw who it was. "Unknown number." I said. "You should answer it from long distance." Alan said.

I chuckled then got up answering the call, "Hello." I said smiling. "Hi is this Alexandra Wenneck?" They asked. "That's me." I said. "My name's Sam." Sam said. "Well Sam why are you calling me?" I asked. "We would like to offer you a job her at Naval Criminal Investigative Service here in LA." He said.

Phil's POV

I looked back at Alli, "Who do you think that is?" Stu asked. "Probably her boss to yell at her about something." Doug said. "Fucking asshole he is." I said. "Phil." Doug said. "It's true you've met him before." I said. He nodded we looked back seeing Alli smiling, "As long as I don't have to move because I can't do that to my family." Alli said walking over. "Of course, I'll take it then thank you." She said and hung up

"Who was it Al?" Doug asked. "Some guy just called me for their department that's all." Alli said. "You took it Alli you deserve much more than a stupid police station." Stu said. "You remember a few months ago I got a letter from that agency, right?" Alli asked. "Yeah saying they were looking into you as an officer and how you work well all they needed was a good word from you office or another agency of some sorta you worked with." I said. "Remember Peters he said I was getting a call sooner or later." Alli said to me. "No fucking way." I said.

"What?" Alan asked. "That was the Naval Criminal Investigative Service they offer me a job." Alli said. I stood up and hugged her, "What is that?" Alan asked. "NCIS." Alli said. "That's awesome Al but where?" Doug asked. "In LA we don't have to move." She said. Doug hugged her and did Stu, "That's awesome." Stu said. Alan gave her one as well.

"Hey Guys." Teddy said. "Teddy hey." We said. "What's up?" I asked. "You're not going to believe this." He said. "Is that your phone?" Alli asked. "Yeah." He said. "How come you never tried calling us?" I asked. "It's been dead for two days, but I recharged it and found all these photos." He said. "What?" Stu asked alarmed. "Oh shit." I said taking it. "Some of it's pretty messed up." Teddy said. "Croix didn't see any of these did he?" Alli asked. "No." He said. "Awesome let's check them out." Mike said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa no one needs to see this stuff." Stu said. "Come on man I'm Mike Tyson I've seen everything." Mike said. "It'll be fine." I said. "What?" Stu said.

"Hey, let's do what we did last time tho." Alli said. "What's that?" I asked. "We look at it once and then we delete them." Alli said. "It's going to be okay." Doug said. We saw the first one Stu yelled. I covered my mouth, "Motherfucker." Mike said. "Fuck me." Alli said.