Chapter 14

Phil's POV

We looked and saw the wedding set up, "Alan there's no dock." I said. "Just hang on." Alan said. "Alan it's not funny turn the boat." I said. "Hang on." He said again annoyed. "Alan slow down!" Alli yelled. "Please!" Stu yelled. "Turn the boat! Turn the boat, Alan! Turn the boat!" I yelled. "Hold on! Hold on!" I yelled as we made it on the resort. "Fuck!" Alli yelled. "Stu you're on my arm." Alli said.

Stu stood up and saw everyone, "Hi." Stu said. We got out, "Mom? Dad?" Croix asked. "Hey buddy." We said. "You guys alright?" Croix asked as we jumped out. "Yeah." We said. Alli took Zeppelin from him, "Mama, dada." Zeppelin said. "Hey buddy." I said and kissed his head. We hugged the boys, "Teddy you okay?" Croix asked his friend. "Yeah I am fine thanks." He said. "Teddy." His dad said. "Hi dad." Teddy said and gave him a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." Teddy said. "No, your hand." His dad said. "I know we had an accident I'm okay." Teddy said. Lauren and Teddy's dad looked at Stu, "This is your fault." He said. "No, dad." Teddy said. "He's right Mr. Srisai Lauren I have not been completely honest with you." Stu said. "Stu." Alli and I said shaking our heads. "Yeah?" He asked. "Don't do it." We said. "Thanks, Alli, Phil but going to do it." Stu said.

"You said I'm chok. We'll I'm not. I'm not some weird milky, ricey, watery goop that you feed to infants and old people okay maybe I would be if you added some cayenne pepper." Stu said which Lauren chuckled. "I wish I was a boring dentist who had a boring life and boring friends, but I don't, I'm not. I'm actually part of this weird wolf pack." Stu said laughing which made Alli, Doug and I laugh. "Hey, it's not weird it's pretty cool actually No membership fee..." Alan said. "I've heard enough of this you come here." Lauren's dad said. "Whoa here's the deal man." Stu said. "I say if he says the doctor, I am going to have fun with you." I mumbled against Alli's ear. "Is that a bet?" She asked. I nodded, "And I bet you watch the kids while I go out one night with the girls if he says something about a dark side or something." Alli said. "You're on." I said.

"I got a dark side there's a demon in me." Stu said. "It's true he's got..." Alan was saying when Alli and I shook our heads no. "Not relevant but thank you Alan." Stu said looking at Alan. "Point is this demon takes me to some pretty weird places and we lost Teddy for two days in Bangkok, but that same demon took us to hell and back to find him." Stu said then looked at Alli and I. "We took on Bangkok and we won." He said then turned back to Lauren and her dad. "That sounds pretty fucking cool." Croix said. I slapped his head, "Ouch." Croix said. "Watch that dirty mouth of yours." I said. "It was pretty fucking cool thank you Croix." Stu said and chuckled.

He wrapped his arm around Lauren, "I love your daughter and I'm going to marry her unless you have a problem with that." He said to Lauren. "I'm good." Lauren said. "Alright." Stu said. "But all that said it would actually mean a great deal to both of us if you could just like me." Stu said. "How about his fucking blessing too." Alli said. "Alli." Doug said. "That too." Stu said. "Could you also give us your motherfucking blessing." Stu said. Lauren and Teddy's dad smiled then we got ready for the wedding.