Chapter 4

Phil's POV

We arrived at the resort Croix walking with Teddy, "Looks like Croix has a new friend." I said as Alli carried Zeppelin. Lauren ran to Stu of course, "How was your trip?" She asked. "Long but good." Stu said. Teddy was smiling then Lauren hugged him, "Is this your plus one?" She asked pointing at Croix. "Lauren it's me Croix." Croix said. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry you've gotten so big." Lauren said. We laughed, "Yeah starting to look like his dad more and more." Alli said. Everyone chuckled then we got checked in and went to our room which was a suite thank you Lauren.

"I call second biggest room." Croix said. "Alright." We said then went to our room. "Dear lord please let this be a regular wedding." Alli said as she set her bag down. I chuckled then grabbed my suit for tonight, "Can you make sure Croix has his with him?" Alli asked. "If he forgot kind of late." I said. "Teddy says he has another Croix could borrow." She said. "I knew that." I said. She giggled and I walked to Croix's room seeing him texting someone.

"Emily?" I asked. He looked up and nodded, "Yeah she just wanted to make sure we got here safe that's all." He said. "Well it's a completely different time of day there you sure she's awake?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. He stood in front of the mirror trying to do his tie, "Here." I said helping him. "Thanks." He said. "There now fix the hair." I said. "I'll let mom do that." He said. I chuckled then walked back to mine and Alli's room and saw Zeppelin dressed in what we packed him.

 I chuckled then walked back to mine and Alli's room and saw Zeppelin dressed in what we packed him

"There we go one done." She said. "Two done." I said. "Did you do his hair?" Alli asked. "No, he's going it the way you showed him to." I said. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I said and pecked her lips. "Croix." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "Look at you." I said. He smiled, "Thanks I had help with the tie tho." Croix said.

"Don't care you're ready is all that matters

"Don't care you're ready is all that matters." Alli said. Croix chuckled, "Want me to take Zep so you two can get ready?" He asked.

We nodded then he took Zeppelin, "Come on little dude lets go see how many girls say we're cute together." Croix said. Alli and I laughed at him, "You sure he's not my kid?" I asked. "Well he has your last name just not blood." She said. "Boo." I said then kissed her. She kissed me back, "We should get ready." She said. "Few more minutes." I said. "No get ready." She said. I chuckled then got ready as did Alli.