Chapter 8

Phil's POV

We got to the monastery then got out and I paid the drivers, "Thank you." I said. Alli helped Stu and Alan with the monk, "We good?" I asked turning and looking at them. "Yep." Alli said. "Bye Shannon. Bye Lil Wayne." Alan said to some of the people. The monkey was back on Alli's shoulder which I think Alli is used to now. Stu and I opened the gates when we walked in and saw how beautiful this place is, "Wow." Stu said. "So beautiful." Alli said. "I'll say." I said looking at her. "I meant the place Phil." She said looking at me. "I didn't." I said as we walked in my arm around her shoulders as her's were around my waist.

"What is this a P.F. Chang's?" Alan asked. "Ah, they're meditating." Stu said. "Such a peaceful people." Stu said. "Yeah." I said. "Knock, knock hello?!" Alan yelled. They turned and looked at us, "Alan, Alan." Alli said. Alan looked at her, "Show some respect." She said. She looked at them, "Don't get up guys." She said and we walked up the steps. "We brought on of your guys back." Alan said. The guy who was in front walked over to us, "He's really funny, he's really nice and cool." Alan said.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Alli asked. He looked at her, "Uh are you the one in charge?" Alli asked. He whacked her in the face, "What was that..." I was saying when he whacked me in the face. "Hey!" Alan said and got whacked. "Excuse me ow!" Stu said and he got whacked. "Wait!" Stu said and yet again got whacked. "Stop it!" Alan yelled and got whacked again. "Just calm down!" I yelled then got whacked in the back. "Guys." Alli said when she got whacked going to the ground.

"Hold oh!" Stu yelled getting whacked. "It's because...Ow!" Stu yelled yet again getting whacked. "We're talking!" He yelled. "Stop talking!" He said loudly ten got whacked. "Goddamn it!" He yelled. "Stop!" Stu yelled. "Stu it's you." Alli whispered. "Oh, it's me!" Stu yelled. "Stop hitting me!" Stu said. "Oh, I get it." Alan said then got whacked going to the ground.

Alli sat up and he looked at us Alli held a finger up to her lips like quiet, "No talk, no talk." She whispered. "Shush." I whispered to Stu and Alan. "We no talk." Alli whispered. He saw his guy I am guessing then waved us to follow, "Okay." I whispered. "Asshole." Stu mouthed. "I get it, I get it." I whispered.

We went to the guy in charge following the jackass who whacked us, "Late last night you climbed the wall of our monastery shouting out question about love, marriage and the meaning of life." The head guy said. He then motioned towards the monk we've had the whole time with us, "Poor Brother Han was meditating alone in the garden and you took him." He said. We look down, "Oh my god." Stu said. "We kidnapped a monk." He said looking at Alli and I. "Uh we live alternative lifestyle." Alan said. Alli slapped Alan, "Ouch that hurt." Alan said.

"Listen we're so sorry about that but we weren't ourselves last night." Alli said. "Yup things kind of spun out of control a little bit but there's a boy who's missing and hurt." Stu said. "So, we would like to you maybe you can find out if he knows where our friend is please?" I asked. The guy in charge looked at Han, "Brother Han took a vow of silence many years ago it would be useless to try." He said. "Well maybe he can write down what happened on a piece of paper." Alli said. "Actually, Alli that would be cheating right Grand Wizard?" Alan said. "Alan." I said seeing Alli looking at him pissed off. "I'm afraid Fatty is right." He said. "See?" Alan asked towards Alli. He then looked at the head monk, "What?" He asked.

"None of us will ever know what Brother Han knows." The head monk said. "Oh, alright so much for holy people bunch of bald assholes." I said. "Come on guys let's go." Alli said. We started walking out but Alli turned around, "And another thing you may want to put some signs up that say no talking before you unleash your dragon." Alli said pointing at the guy who whacked us. "Yeah that was rough." Stu said agreeing with Alli. "And you're welcome for bringing him back safe. You know we found him in a drunk tank." She said. "Yeah well we did take him in the first place." Stu said. "Come on guys let's go." I said and wrapped my arm around Alli's shoulder.

We started walking again, "Wait." The head monk said. We turned around and looked at him Alli annoyed I can tell, "The buddha teach every memory lives somewhere deep within perhaps you should bring your question to the harden of meditation." He said. "Did you understand a word he said?" I asked. "Not a single fucking word." Alli said very annoyed right now. "Yeah I got about two thirds." Stu said. We looked at him, "He said something about the harden of meditation?" Stu asked. "No, he said he's farting because of his medication." Alan said. We looked at Alan yet again he makes no sense, "I get that." He said.

We went to the garden and joined them, "This is a waste of time I don't remember anything." I whispered to them. "Do you?" I asked either of them. "No, I got nothing." Stu whispered. "Alli?" We whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at her seeing her relaxed, "Alli." Stu whispered. "Shush I don't want to get whacked." Alli whispered. "Are getting anything?" I whispered. "No, I am relaxing." She whispered. Stu and I held in laughs, "Alan?" Alli whispered. "Alan?" Stu asked. He didn't answer, "Alan?" I whispered. We continued to look at him and he opened his eyes "Alan." Alli whispered yelled at him. "I know where to go." Alan said which shocked us all must I say.

We got up and walked out monkey again following us and jumped on Alli's shoulder, "He was so mean back there." Stu said as we waited for a ride. "No shit." I said. "He whacked me in the shin which hurt like hell." Alli said rubbing her shin. "Alan are you sure you know where you're going?" I asked. "Yeah and by the way it was Phil who started the fight." Alan said. "Any other reason?" Alli asked. "No but you and Teddy set a police car on fire." Alan said looking at Alli then smiled. "No, no, no I would never do that." She said. "We were out of our minds last night Alli who know what we did." Stu said. "Alan does." She said.

"I can't get suspended again you know why Stu?" Alli asked. He shook his head, "I'll get fired I can't get fired from this job." Alli said her hands on her head. I wrapped my arms around her, "Okay lets all make a deal we don't talk about this ever because we don't need to be in anymore trouble than we already are." I said. "Agreed." Stu said. Alli nodded agreeing, "But why?" Alan asked. "Because Alan Alli could lose her job if her boss finds out." Stu said. "Fine." Alan said.

"Alan you promise you didn't do anything this time?" Alli asked. "I already told you Alli I swear to god." Alan said. "You also have to promise not to tell anyone." Alli said. "I promise." He said. "Thank you." She said and out ride got here and off we were.