Chapter 11

Phil's POV

We got back to the hotel and walked up the stairs, "There's water everywhere." Stu said. "Yeah that's because it fucking melted Stu the fucking power's out." Alli said. "With an inadequate electrical grid serving millions of people Bangkok experiences 1500 power outages per year." Alan said. Alli grabbed the fire extinguisher, "Seriously Alan that's enough." I said.

Alli handed it to Stu, "Give it all you got." She said. Stu broke the lock off, "We got it." I said as me and Alan opened the Ice Machine Chow jumped out. "Ghost there's a ghost!" Alan yelled. Chow punched Stu and I he went for Alli, but she caught him then pushed him up against the machine, "Chow calm down, Chow calm down!" Alli yelled at him. "Fucking kill on me!" He yelled. "No, no, no." Alli said. He spit on her, "Come on man." Alli said. He growled, "It's okay, relax." She said. He grunted trying to get free but Alli shushed him and he shushed back, "That's it just us breathe." She said to him. "Chow so cold." Chow said. "I know and we're going to warm you up." Alli said rubbing his arm. "Chow so cold. Chow so cold." He said. "You did good buddy, you did good." She said. "Chow did good." Chow said. She nodded then we got him sweatshirt and dry clothes then went to get him soup.

Chow ate his soup glaring at us the whole time, "Feeling better?" I asked. He didn't answer, "You alright? You warm enough?" I asked. "I don't know come feel my balls and tell me." He said. I just looked at him then Alli, "I've been locked in a fucking ice box all day." Chow said. "Yeah that was my idea I am sorry Chow." Alli said causing him to glare at her.

He looked at Alan, "Hey Alan you want my awesome sunglasses you just ask Chow. You don't have to kill me." Chow said. "Chow nobody killed you. You were already dead you didn't have a pulse." I said. Alan took Chow's sunglasses off, "Oh you never do blow before sometimes you heart stop start up again ask your wife." Chow said. I looked at Alli as did the guys, "I stick you K-9s not deaths caused by drugs." Alli said. "Look I'm sorry we're just having a bad day." I said. "Oh, you having a bad day? Did you die?" Chow asked. "I got shot." I said. "But did you die?" He asked.

"Chow some guy told us that you've got a bank code or something..." Stu said as Alli rubbed my back. "And if we don't bring it to him first thing in the morning, he's going to kill Teddy." Stu said. "Who Kingsley? Pfft he harmless don't worry I got the bank codes." Chow said. "Great alright we got to meet him at 8 am." Alli said. She looked at Chow, "Who is that fucking guy anyway?" She asked. "Invest in my business." Chow said. "Yeah and what business is that?" She asked. "It's called Not Your Business okay?" He asked. Alli nodded, "Fair enough." She said.

"So, where's my monkey?" Chow asked. "What why?" Alli asked. "I stashed the account number and password in his vest where is he?" Chow asked. "Why would you do that?" I asked as Stu groans. "Safekeeping pretty boy. I got a lot of heat on my ass." Chow said. "How much heat?" Alli asked. "I got FBI, Bangkok P.D., MSNBC, NCIS." Chow said. "Holy shit." Alli said. "That little monkey snorting coke with me all night jerking me off while I watch Stu fuck with ladyboy." Chow said. Stu groaned, "He's not going anywhere." Chow said. "We don't have the monkey Chow." Stu said. "No some Russian thugs took him from us." I said. "Oh, you fucking guys." Chow said.

He snapped, "Okay no problem we just have to get him back." He said. "From where?" Stu asked. "The same place we took him from." Chow said in a no duh tone. We got in Chow's car Alli in the front while I am stuck in the back with Alan and Stu, "So what's with this monkey anyways Chow?" I asked. "This monkey isn't just normal monkey." He said. "How's that?" Alli asked. "Think of him like monkey drug mule he take coke to buyer and deliver cash to dealer." Chow said. "He's the middleman then." Alli said. "Correct." He said. "Dealer never handle drug directly he clean." Chow said. "That's terrible." Stu said. "Not terrible what are you talking about it's fucking genius." Chow said. "How?" Stu asked. "Have you ever arrested a monkey?" Chow asked Alli. "No." She said. "See." He said. Stu rolled his eyes annoyed.

"We just signal monkey for deal he come close we take his vest and that's that maybe get some blow too. You know just bump." Chow said. "No, no more bumps Chow." Alli said. "This is ridiculous." Stu said. Chow tried to whistle but couldn't, "Pretty boy." Chow said. I looked at him, "Mr. Chow can't whistle signal monkey." He said. I whistled while Chow held the money out, "Alright here we go." I said. "Come on." Chow said as the monkey came over. "How'd we wind up with the monkey last night anyway?" Alli asked. "Well I needed some blow and Alan thought he was cute, so we stole him." Chow said.

The monkey got to the car and Chow chuckled, "So stupid." Chow said. "Stu grab his vest." I said. "Hey monkey." Alan said. "Alan." Alli said and shushed him. "Fuck." Alli and I said as the monkey screeched causing the Russians attention. "We got to go now." Chow said and started speeding away the monkey hanging outside as Stu held onto him. "Pull that fucking monkey in!" I yelled. "I'm trying." Stu said. "Get that monkey in here Stu." Chow said. "He won't let go." Stu said. "Stu get back in the car right now!" Alli yelled. "I'm trying slow down!" Stu yelled.

One of the Russians shot at us, "He's so strong." Stu said. "Let go you fucking monkey!" He yelled. We heard a honk and saw a huge truck, "Look out!" Alli yelled. The monkey let go so Stu and he were in the car, "Where's the code Chow?" I asked. "Check his little vest." Chow said. I check his vest as did Alan, "You got it guys?" Alli asked. "Yeah I got it Alli." Alan said. "Slow down, slow down Chow!" Alli yelled. "Hold on gay boys and tom boy." He said. "Don't worry I got this shit." He said and turned a sharp turn cutting a pig which his blood ended up on Stu. Chow chuckled, "Sorry Stu my bad." He said.

"Oh shit." Alli said as she saw the other guy next to her. "What the fuck." Alli said. "Oh no they shot the monkey." Alan said. "He's coming back around." I said. "Look out." Alli said. The second guy crashed, "Holy fuck." Alli and I said. "Oh no." Chow said. We turned and saw the river and Chow jumped it we all yelled in fear, but he landed it, "Everybody alright?" I asked. "Define alright." Alli said. We dropped the monkey off at a vet we waited as Alan had a conversation with the monkey, "Alan come on let's go!" I yelled. "Come on get in." Alli said. We drove away to meet Kinglsey.