Chapter 2

*Next day*
Phil's POV

Alli and I pulled up to iHop, "iHop he could've picked something else." I said as Alli grabbed Zeppelin's car seat. "Be nice anyways we couldn't be home right now because Croix having Emily over." Alli said. "He's growing up." I said in a baby voice. Alli laughed softly at me then I carried the car seat into iHop and saw Doug with Stu, "Hey guys." Stu said. "Long time." I said to Stu.

He nodded then we sat down and ordered, "So Croix's got a girlfriend?" Doug asked. "Not yet he asked her to hangout then he's asking her out." Alli said. "You mean like Phil did with you." Stu said. "He wanted advice, so I gave him some." I said. "He's home alone with her." Stu said. "Stu they're in eighth grade they don't need to be watched every second." Alli said to him. "So, um Stu I have a question." Doug said. "When you or her say um it's never good." Stu said pointing at Alli. Alli looked at him, "You talking to me?" Alli asked.

"Um well you see how I put this." Doug said. "What is it?" I asked. "Stu didn't invite Alan." Doug said. Alli and I looked at Stu, "Dude." Alli and I said. "Can he please come." Doug said. Stu shook his head as Doug explained everything that Alan's dad would do, "No fucking way." Stu said. Alli, Doug and I looked at him, "Absolutely not." Stu said. "Come on Stu it's killing him." Doug said. "I don't care." Stu said. "Honestly the three of you were barley invited." Stu said. "Whoa." Alli and I said.

"Alright I get it I really do it's just Alan considers you to be one of his best friends." Doug said. "I consider Alan to be insane." Stu said. "Stu throw him a bone man." I said. Alli continued eating, "His dad said he paid for everything he eats and breaks." I said. Alli pointed at Doug, "You two should squeeze the old man to cover the bachelor party." Alli said. "You're going to be with." Doug said. "Why I already did one." She said. "Because it wouldn't be the same." He said. "Don't play the same card only Croix can do that." Alli said and ate some of her bacon. "That's good idea Bear." I said and kissed the side of her head.

"I'm glad you brought that up because this is the bachelor party." Stu said. Alli and I looked at him as did Doug, "What?" Alli and Doug asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Yeah it's my bachelor brunch go crazy get some chocolate-chip pancakes for Zep to eat and to bring some home to Croix." Stu said. Alli took her sunglasses, "You serious right now?" Alli asked. "Yeah." Stu said. "That's bullshit." Alli said loudly. Everyone turned and looked at her, "Sorry about that." Stu said.

"You can't just skip out of a bachelor party Stu." Alli said. "Phil did." Stu said. "Because we were in fucking Vegas and got married, we didn't plan it out." She said. "You see that?" Stu asked pointing at the napkin. "That's orange juice with a napkin on top do you know why? So, nobody roofies me." Stu said. "If I am being forced to be part of your bachelor party, I am not eating fucking cantaloupe." Alli said.

"Come on Stu don't you think you're overreacting?" Doug asked. "No, I don't." Stu said. Alli groaned as did I, "I'm still putting the broken pieces of my psyche back together." Stu said looking at us. I chuckled, "And you know what the glue is?" Stu asked. "Lauren and I'm not doing anything to screw that up." Stu said.

"Oh, please you wouldn't be with her if it wasn't for us." I said. "Oh, this'll be good." Stu said. "Stu think about it you ended up ditching Melissa two years later your met your true soul mate you take Vegas out of that equation you would have married a cunt." I said. People looked at us from the next table, "It's okay I am allowed to say it. It's a bachelor party." I said to them. "Drink up everybody, oh wait there's no alcohol I forgot we're at a fucking iHop." I said. Doug looked at his plate then up at Alli, "Don't give me that look he said it not me." Alli said.

"Will you do something here?" Stu asked her. "What do you want me to do?" Alli asked eating. "Tell him to take it back." Stu said. "Take it back." Alli said looking at me. "No." I said. Alli looked Stu, "I tried." She said. Stu just looked at Alli, "Well it's my decision and its final so how about a toast?" Stu asked.

"This sucks we'll be at our car." I said to Stu and Doug. "Come on Al, Phil." Doug said. Alli and I got out and she put Zeppelin's bag over her shoulder, "Where you two going?" Doug asked. "Dougie bro I just don't get it." Alli said. "What is there not to get?" Doug asked. "He's getting married in fucking Thailand that great for him but what about us huh?" Alli asked her brother. "Come on Zep." I said and covered him up. "Shame on you." I said Alli and I walking out. We walked outside and I got to our car when Alli's phone rang, "What is it Doug?" She asked. "Are you kidding me right now?" She asked. I stopped and looked at her, "We're going to Alan's house." Alli said smiling.