Chapter 4

Persia's P.O.V

Thor was taking me on a 'date'. We knew absolutely nothing of each other, other than stories, legend or myths, which, if you ask me are not true at all.

After my little 'episode' in the throne room, I had decided that I would agree to the treaty, not that I had a choice, but would keep myself rebellious. After all this treaty between the two Parthenon's was a good way to ensure peace. If not then, maybe after a few years, war would occur leaving so many casualties behind. I did not want people to die because of my selfish decisions. I also didn't wish for any other girl, demigod or goddess to be in my place, so I had to suck it up.

Even though I didn't want to marry, I was glad that Thor was atleast making an effort for this to work. And in that same way, I found myself at a restaurant, sitting across from the blonde god.

Thor had taken me to an extremely fancy restaurant, where formal clothing was a must. I loathed fancy clothing, but I wasn't going to complain. After all, he didn't know. I did not have many, or rather any formal dresses with me so I went to ask Annabeth for help.

Both of us were not girlish, but she always was prepared for stuff like this so I expected her to have at least one dress, and I was right. Unfortunately, she was too smart to know that I would casually ask her for a dress. So I had to explain my situation to her, and boy, was her reaction scary.

She had turned red and was fuming. I could practically see the steam coming from her ears. I could understand why she was furious at the gods, so was I, but using all the curse words at them, all at once, was not so smart for the daughter of Athena. I mean, calling the King of the gods the son of a motherless goat, may not be a good idea, but it must have felt nice.

So after making her swear not to kill my 'fiancé' we started searching for a formal dress that would fit me. Finally we found a simple coral coloured dress which fitted me nicely. I also stole a pair of flats from Wise girl which matched the dress. I got ready quickly, which literally consisted of me trying to figure out which side was the front of the dress, and struggling to buckle the flats on.

I also refused Thor's offer to pick me up, I was perfectly capable to reach the destination on my own, thank you. I walked in and asked the receptionist for my table. He guided it to me and I sat down. My ADHD started to act up so I observed me surroundings to pass time.

It was no doubt, a very expensive place. Rich people, in suits and dresses were talking among themselves or dancing on the dance floor. The restaurant itself had a cosy yet elegant vibe to it, which I enjoyed.

It wasn't long before Thor came and sat across me. He had cleaned up nicely, and for once was wearing a suit instead of his Asgardian attire. It was kind of awkward for a while because people stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I did remember something about him being famous among mortals because of being a part of some kind of group, but didn't think much of it then, but I think it was quite a big deal.

Even though I was used to the stares and by the looks of it he was too, I wanted privacy, so I looked at the shameless people who were gawking at us and asked, "Is there something you all needed?" That immediately shut them up. I them proceeded to look at Thor and started a casual conversation.

By the time our food came, all awkwardness had evaporated and we were conversing casually.