Thank you

Hello my darling readers. 

As you might have guessed, this story ends here. *sigh* This fanfic may not feel special, but even though it had a cliché plot and a common outline, it meant a lot to me. This book had become a part of my day-to-day life, and knowing it ended kinda makes me feel sad.

But like they say, its not about the destination, but the journey. And this was definitely a good one.

I learned so much while writing this and I can only thank you all for it. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. You motivation, your encouragements really meant a lot to me. Each vote and comment was just the push I needed to continue this. So from the bottom of my heart, Thank you.

Whoever is reading this has (hopefully) read the whole book, so thank you so, so much for simply reading this. And a special thank you to all the people who continuously voted and commented on each of my chapters. I cannot express how touched I am to see those notifications. I love you all.

Another thank you to all the people who influenced my chapters and pointed out mistakes. Honesty is a trait I value, so I really admire y'all for that. Please feel free to keep doing that! I don't mind :)

Anyways, I really, really appreciate all of you.

Lots of love💗
Nutan