Chapter 9

The avengers were frozen in place unable to comprehend that a teenager whole looked no more than 19 was charging at a huge bull and was screaming obscenities at it.

Natasha couldn't see her clearly to notice any of her features because she looked like a blur. All she knew was that she was a tall, slim girl with black hair who was dancing around the bull, like a whirlwind.

She did not know why she was fighting a huge bull, in the middle of the road, but it still didn't stop her from being enchanted by her fighting style and grace. Her every movement was precise and calculated, something that can only be achieved after a lifetime of training. She looked to use some sort of bat to hit it, it seemed.

 Natasha saw the another teen who had previously accompanied the fighting girl, but she was now casually leaning on a tree watching her friend. She was relaxed as if she had no worries for her friend but was as tense as a coiled snake, ready to strike at any moment.

Her attention was pulled back to the dark haired girl when she walked back towards the blonde twirling a pen and covered with some kind of gold glitter. When she looked back at the bull, it was gone

Natasha pulled herself together quickly and slapped/kicked/nudged the others so that they could come back to earth and help her. Her plan was simple. Try to talk, if not, then force them to talk.

***

Percy's P.O.V

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your fight with the bull. Quite the fighter you are, aren't you?" Someone spoke. I looked behind me to see some people who looked absolutely ridiculous.

The lady who spoke wore a skin-tight black jumpsuit and had flaming red hair. Her stance and body language showed that she was a fighter, literally. I was sure that she had hard-core training. She was also very adept at keeping her emotions in check, it seemed. 

When I had fully sized her, which took barely a few seconds, I answered her question casually. "I have learnt some self-defense." I simply answered and fired my own question to her, "Is there anything you all need?" 

"No miss, we just want you to come with us. You won't be harmed." This time another man spoke, very politely, might I add. He had blonde hair and looked quite fit, but what cracked me up was that he was wearing a spandex suit which looked like the american flag. Exactly like it. 

Till then I had figured out that they were they Avengers. The group Thor was a part of. I was supposed to meet them tomorrow, but oh well. But why not have some fun?

"And why would I do that?" I asked them, showing a bit of my sassy self. I could see Annabeth rolling her eyes at me as she took control. I knew she had figured out who they were, but still was going along with my plan. "What she meant was, have we done anything wrong?" Wise girl asked, trying to be diplomatic. 

Unfortunately, the vibes the avengers were getting must have been suspicious because the redhead said, "We just want to ask you some questions." 

Ah, how cliche. I knew how this would end, but I still wanted to convince them that I was a bad guy so, I said, "I'd rather not." in a British accent and ran, dragging Annabeth behind me, who muttering series of Greek insults at me.

I heard her cursing increase, and to see why, I looked back to see the weird people chasing us. Unfortunately, Iron man caught up to us, and slapped handcuffs on our hands. We could have easily fought back but I wanted to see Thor's reaction and Annabeth wanted to see Stark Tower, so we let them take us.

As sat in the car I wondered what would Thor's reaction be when he found out that his group had arrested his fiance. To say that I was eager to see, would have been a huge understatement.