Chapter 11

Percy was honestly surprised but the amount of time the avengers took to react. The funniest was Tony though. While everyone was still staring blankly ahead, Tony was continuously pointing at Thor and then to Percy, and then grimacing as if the idea itself was paining him.

Once Thor had comprehended that his fiancee got arrested just for fun to see his reaction, he immediately looked at his  friends to see them absolutely dumbfounded. If Percy did this for her amusement, then he was going to take advantage of it. He let them process their thoughts while he watched Persia as she stood next to him.

She was a sight to behold. Standing tall and regal while smirking, trying not to laugh. Thor knew that her resolve would break soon and he was right. Within a few minutes Persia burst out into laughter. Her laughter was such a pleasant, but unexpected sound that it shook the avenger out of their stupor. 

"You" he pointed to the beautiful Persia, "are marrying him?" he pointed to Thor. 

"You are together with Pepper?" Persia retorted, which made the avengers chuckle and tony to blush furiously. 

"Touche." Tony said, still red. 

Persia in response, simply smirked and composed herself after her laughing fit. She straightened up and ran her fingers through her hair, which were free of any constraint. Once her laughter subsided, the avengers started asking questions.

"How?" "When?" "Wh-What?" 

"Calm down, guys, we will answer your questions but may I have a word with my lovely fiancee first?" Thor said and pulled Percy with him to a separate room.

 He was very amused but he wanted Percy to taste her own medicine so he was going to act angry. He arranged his face in an annoyed expression and waited for Persia to speak. 

"Explain yourself."

***

Persia was not someone who would bow down to anyone's whims but the way Thor was looking at her made her want to curl in a ball and hide away. She quickly got her alarmed expression into control and put up  a mask of indifference on her face. 

The little slip up was enough for Thor to feel satisfied. But he liked this game.

"So?" he chastised her, "I thought we agreed that we would meet them tomorrow, together." He looked down upon her. On the outside he was frowning but he was smirking internally. He was acting like her idea was stupid, but he honestly thought that her idea was genius.

He fully expected her to burst and shout at him, but to his surprise, she looked down as if considering his words and muttered something. "I didn't hear that, Percy"

"You're right. I'm sorry" she said, a bit louder. When she thought about his words, she came to the conclusion that he was right, and the funny part was that she did not mind losing to him. She did not feel bad about his words nor did she feel bitter. 

They were going to be spending eternity together and they need to cooperate with one another, and she wasn't helping matters by not listening to him. If she were to live happily, she needed to help him, if she wanted his help in return. 

She looked up expecting to see his angry face but she was greeted with a shocked but smiling god.

"I  was just joking, dear. I loved your idea, but I'm glad to hear that you were willing to listen." Thor said. He indeed was glad to hear her words. Even if he was joking, he was happy that she was willing to give this a try like he was.

At his words her head shot up and her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. "You-you....." she said the rest in greek which, fortunately Thor did not understand. What he did understand was that the words coming out of her mouth were definitely colorful.

While Percy was still a blubbering, sputtering mess, Thor leaned down and put his lips next to her ear. The feel of his breath against her skin was enough to give her goosebumps till her toes. He spoke some words which made his soft lips brush against her cheek, which itself shouldn't make her knees weak, but it did.

"If you want to surprise me, darling, remember that I can too." he whispered and walked away, leaving Persia dumbfounded and dizzy.