Chapter 31

"What should I wear?" Persia asked Thor as she rummaged her closet, for anything suitable to meet the king of Asgard. She didn't really care what she wore, but  she needed to impress the people of whom she was going to be a 'princess'. 

Thor had tried to tell her that it did not matter what she wore, and that she would still look beautiful, but Percy shut him down really quick. "It's not about how I will look! It's about what they will think when they look at me!" She had said.

Thor then reluctantly had to admit that it was smart of her to gain the favor of his people. Which made him pout for a whole hour because she had not even registered the compliment he had given her. 

But Thor had to admit that this was stressful. So, apparently, she had to choose an outfit which would show her to be strong warrior as well as keep her feminine touch. She also needed it to be 'her' and still be able to impress the people of Asgard. And she had no dresses in her wardrobe. 

Even Thor, who knew nothing of women  wear and antiques, knew that this was bad.  And so they had ask for help. Not ordinary help, no. Godly help.

Apparently Aphrodite was somehow watching them, because suddenly, as soon as Persia declared that they need help, she came up to them in a poof of pink smoke. Pink smoke which made both Percy and Thor gag internally. On the outside they had to be calm and collected and act like they didn't want to run away holding their noses.

"Lady Aphrodite! What a....pleasant surprise." Percy deadpanned. "Yes...lovely to meet you again." Thor added. He had to polite toward her because she was obviously more powerful than him, but that did not mean that it pained him.

It kind of startled Thor to see her because she looked very much like Persia. Black hair, but instead of her natural waves, they were curled perfectly. Green eyes, but they danced with different colors. Maybe she was supposed to look like a better version of Percy but instead, looking at the goddess, and then at Percy, he missed the warm spark in her eyes and her wild hair. That was what made her, her, and no one could make her better.

"Ah, wonderful to see you two again! Such a cute couple, I can feel the love radiating from you both! But I'm here for business, so lets get to it! I heard we had a wardrobe emergency, hmm?" She said, and continued without an answer, "Yes, yes. What do we have here. Slender arms, elegant neck, gorgeous curves!" She muttered to herself as she scanned Percy, who stood awkwardly, trying not to inhale the leftover pink perfume. 

"I think we should get something more feminine. You would want them to underestimate you Beside you do not want to intimidate them." The love goddess said, surprising both of them equally.

They never thought that Aphrodite could be so diplomatic or smart, but when they thought about it, she was one of the most manipulative gods. She used charm-speak and beauty as a weapon which was just as deadly as a sword. So, they begrudging admitted that she was right. It was a smart idea to undermine her strength, so they answered their affirmative.

In no time, the goddess of beauty can conjured up a simple white dress which screamed Persia. It was soft and feminine, but showed her lean, muscled arms, showing that as sweet as she looked, she could wrangle their neck, and he thought that it summed her up perfectly.

Looks sweet but can kill you. Persia. Match made in heaven.