Plots Going Nowhere #1

Cal stood, his body shaking as he gasped for breath and glared at the man in front of him. Loki the Norse god of tricks, lies, and fire, stood before him a smirk clear on his face as he towered over the teal haired man. Behind him all the others who had embarked on this quest with him lay scattered. None of them were in fighting condition. Not that Cal himself was either, nor was he even really a fighter at all.

But that didn't matter.

The only thing that mattered was that he was stood between the god and his friends.

Loki held his weapon tight and gave a mock sigh. "This would all be avoided if you simply gave me what I requested." He lifted Cal's head with the tip of his blade and smiled. "It's a pity that your lives will have to be ended so soon..." He pulled the weapon back clearly aiming to take Cal's head off.

Everything seemed to slow around him as he watched the blade shoot towards him when suddenly everything changed.

Cal gasped and stumbled hitting the ground as he looked around in confusion.

"Cal?" He heard Ricarro call to him. "Are you alright?"

Cal looked up and sucked in a breath as he saw Ricarro in the tree he'd had to climb to fetch Mjöllnir after nearly killing him. Event's that had happened a mere hour ago although it felt much longer.

"Cal?"

He ignored Xylo and stood taking a deep breath. He was ready to change the future and protect them from Loki's wrath.

"Alright listen up," he called out, "if you wanna avoid being killed by Loki, then we need a plan."

A/N: This is another thing I'm gonna start doing for parts I don't plan to continue. I'll mainly do this when I want to write something but don't want to worry about actual plot.

Also is it obvious how much I love Cal? He is absolutely amazing and I would die for him. Everything I've written recently has ended up about him even when I try not to. I tried to write something about Inpu the other day (a story bit I scrapped) and next thing I knew, Cal was there! Anyway I hope you're not all tired of Cal, cause I think he's here to stay lmao. Hope you enjoyed, peace!