Plots Going Nowhere #2

Lychee let his head fall as the God entered his mind. Everything blurred and he felt numb, as though he were underwater but also oddly aware of everything happening, the conversation and Loki's exit. However the numbness didn't fade and he soon realized the the God had managed to give his demon a sort of power boost.

And he was no longer in control.

He could see and feel but he was trapped in his own head watching through his eyes fighting against the helplessness he felt. He watched as Loki turned to him mouth open to speak only for his body to move without warning, scythe out and cutting him to shreds no hesitation. Chaos erupted from the other demigods.

"Lychee!?" Cal yelped in shock as blood splattered across the snow.

"Middle bro, what the hell?!" Davis stumbled back staring at him.

Xylo moved shoving both Cal and Ricarro behind him. "Don't you think that was a bit much?" He kept his voice calm but there was an edge not previously there present.

Nad didn't move staring at his uncle's prone form in shock.

"Middle bro..?" Ricarro's voice shook as he whimpered, clutching Mjölnir tightly peering t him from behind Xylo.

Lychee's gaze fell the dead God before lifting back up to watch the others and he felt the smirk grow on his face.

Nero immediately shuddered and flew to hide behind Davis. "That's not right." They whimpered. "That's not Lychee!"

Then he was moving again, weapon raised ready to take out the Nord who still had yet to move. Luckily before he could cause any damage Cal called out, managing to warn Nad, giving him time to dodge.

Xylo jumped in and with his weapon raised easily parried Lychee's attack.

"Lychee, what are you doing!?" He growled raising his sword.

"Ooh~!" Lychee heard the demon coo through his mouth. "You're stronger than you look!"

The others all froze at the deep guttural tone, easily able to tell it wasn't Lychee's voice.

"Tell me who or what you are!" Xylo ordered.

"What do you mean? I'm Lychee!"

"That's bull!" Davis yelled. "You let him go now!

Lychee threw his head back and cackled. "But I am! And I couldn't 'let him go' if I wanted to. We were fused. We are are connected and removing one, would kill the other."

"Have you been with him the entire time then!?" Nad asked eyes wide in shock.

"Sure have."

"Why are you telling us this?"Cal asked standing in front of Ricarro. "If you've been here the whole time why are you telling us now? You must have been trying to hide it before, so why tell us now?"

"Oh, that's simple. You all, are about to die." He said shrugging. "Lychee actually seems to care about you, or maybe not, but either way you all were important in some way. And I'm going to show him not to cross me."

"You're gonna kill us to hurt middle bro!?" Ricarro gasped before glaring. "What did he do to you!?"

"He gave a part of my power away!" The demons voice darkened with distaste as he spat the words. Lychee was sure he could actually taste the bitterness radiating off them. "He got a fortune from that stupid fox girl, and instead of giving her some of his life, he gave her mine, so I wouldn't be able to do anything!"

"Momiji?" Ricarro frowned looking confused.

"What makes you think you could kill any of us?" Xylo asked, sword still raised in a defensive stance. "Or are you gonna rely on the whole 'if you hurt me you hurt Lychee' shtick?"

"Well, while that is true, it's not something I need to rely on." He laughed held the scythe out to the side. "I know I could kill any of you easy. After all, I did just kill a god."

Lychee could only watch as his body and all the others moved ready to fight. He growled and threatened his demon with what would happen once he got back in control and reported him to Brandeen. Then the battle started.

A/N: Just a small thought I had while watching them being possessed by Loki. I figured it could be a fun concept but I didn't want to finish it up fully because I currently have that much brain power tbh. Just realized I misspelled Momiji also. Whoops

Also I forgot to mention in the last one of these Plots Going Nowhere but if any of you decide you like the idea and want to expand it or switch it up go for it. I'm not gonna continue any of these so yeah. Have at. At any rate I hope you all enjoyed. Peace!