WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS!!

Nekoma

They were busy doing their practice when they heard weird noises outside the club. "I wonder what is going on out there." Kuroo said. "What?? " Kenma asked obviously not paying any attention to his surroundings with a PSP in his hand. "Hello??  Earth to Kuroo? " Kuroo suddenly snapped from whatever he was thinking about.  "Yeah,  were you telling anything right now?? " Kuroo asked looking around.

Kenma's POV
"Yeah, were you telling anything right now??" Kuroo asked. 'Why is he so conscious all of a sudden?? ' "You were rambling about something like I wonder something something. " I replied. "Ah!  That there were some weird noises outside and it is getting louder by the minute.. " Kuroo replied with a curious look. I didn't even bother to look up and reply "Then why don't you check it out?? " still looking at my PSP. "Hey Kuroo!  Where's coach?? " Lev asked. "Dunno. Why don't you go check it out? " one of the team members suggested. "Alright I'll go." With that the silver haired boy opened the door..."WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS!! " The whole team turned towards the source of sound and found Haiba standing there horrified. "Goodness!  What is it now Haiba? " One of the team member asked. The tall boy pointed outside the door totally disgusted by the scene in front. "What is i-" Kuroo stopped looking at the scene near the door. I went nearby to check about what this whole commotion was about. 'Oh God lord what is that? Is Hinata okay there in Karasuno?  Is this all around Japan?' "Close the door....And don't let those inside... " I instructed to my team.
"B-but what are they? " Lev asked.
I replied in a monotone voice "They are -"
____________________________________________________________________

                                       CLIFFHANGER GUYS!!
Btw what do you guys think they are talking about??
-Yours friendly,
Author😇

(302 words)