The accidental meet up

Previously

"No way in hell am I letting these creatures touch me until they take a bath and Damn! They smell horrible!" (y/n) chided. "O-Oh..." Was all we could respond with. "Alright! Now move ahead you BAKAS!!" (y/n) screamed in a teasing tone. We sighed and agreed then started to move ahead towards the building with a lighter heart but guilt still clung in our hearts. We may look like we are fine but deep inside we were screaming and crying our hearts because of our loss....We sure had a lot losses even if we were just in High school. And what's worse was we couldn't give them a proper good bye before they left. 

-------x---------------------x-------------x----

{A/n: This will most probably be another angsty chapter (even though I'm not sure how to write one). So hope you guys like it...}

Elyssa's POV

I was alright once I heard (y/n)'s voice so that I could ensure that they are alive and well still annoying as usual~ I was walking down the hallway of the building when an alarm rang off...

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL.....I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL......ALL SURVIVORS MOVE TO THE SAFETY SHELTERS WITH YOUR RESPECTIVE GROUP LEADERS!!!" 

'What is happening right now??' I thought increasing my pace when I bumped into a group of people consisting of two guys and two girls. "U-um I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I said out loud. "H-hey wait!! Do you have a group you belong to??" They asked. i shock my head in dismay. Suddenly the black haired girl grabbed my hand and said, "Come with us then!" 

Well I didn't have much choice..so why not?  I nodded and we dashed towards the exit. Once we reached the base they turned towards and the blonde spoke up, "M-my name is Yachi Hitikota...W-what is yours??"  "Elyssa Snow...what about you guys??" I asked looking at the others. 

"Keishin Ukai." 

"Ittetsu Takeda." 

"Kiyoyko Shimizu" 

The others introduced themselves. I smiled an replied back, "Well nice to meet you all."  They nodded back in reply. "Um....not meaning to be rude but are you guys from a same school?" I asked. Yachi was fidgeting with her fingers when the black haired person spoke, "Um...yes we are from the same school.." I could sense some tension growing in the group during the mention of the word 'School'. "Hey...is there something wrong?" I asked. "You know if by chance someone you know is missing and they are near (insert  random place) then I can contact (y/n) san to help out.." I suggested hoping it would lighten up the mood. "Tch! Sure.."

The blonde man said. The other one was very hopeful, "Wah! Really Elyssa??" I nodded in agreement. "Hai!!" "O-oh, well its a group of p-people if you may ask." Yachi san said. "That's fine but depending on where they are located though and well, by chance are they connected with Nekoma High??" I asked wishing it was true because if it was then (y/n) san will be at luck. "How do you know that school??" They asked shocked. "We bumped into them.." I replied smiling. "Oh! I see, then to your question yes they are connected with that school...I heard that Nekoma went to club up with Karasuno for the time being till they escape the place." Shimizu san replied. I was about to answer when my phone rang. 'Huh?' I thought. I looked at the number, it was (y/n). Why all of a sudden?? Unless- I shook my head trying to erase all the negative thought that was coming in my mind.  When I answered another unfamiliar voice spoke up. It was a male's voice,

"Hello??  Is someone there??" 

"Yes?? How may I help you??" I asked. "Do you know (y/n) by chance??"  I looked confused. 'How does this person know (y/n)?'  I thought. Before I could answer another voice popped up, 

"Oi~ Daichi. That's not how you speak to the kitty~" 

"Kuroo??? Is that you?? What are you doing there??" I asked clearly not understanding the situation. 

"Weeeellll~" 

..................................................................

I hope you guys liked the chapter!! 

Also a small notice I may not send regularly for a while due to school but soon I will come back to the regular schedule...

-Author