Epilogue

??? POV

It has been 5 years since that incident. But that doesn't mean it's all over!! Our life is full risks, not once is it safe to consider settled but that's what makes it special...

Me, Karasuno, Nekoma and many other school kids who we met are all now grown up. I looked up at sky enjoying the eerie silence and the wind blowing at my face. 'This place is so peacef-' I thought when someone interrupted my thought. "OI!! BAKA!! EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HALL!!!" A feminine voice called out. "Yeah yeah, coming idiot." I replied walking towards the girl. "Sh-shut up!!" She yelled at me looking away. I snickered and went with it.

Once we reached the halls we were met with a huge crowd, by that I mean really HUGE!! "Hey guys~" I sang out. "Hello (y/n) san!!" The excited tangerine called out. Other welcomed me while few waved in my direction. "Hey Suga san~" I called out. "Hmm?" The silver haired setter replied turning towards my direction. "Do you want to tell or perhaps say something to Daichi??" I asked innocently. His reply was coughing out whatever he was drinking, "Wha!! Where-(cough)(cough)-did you even get that idea!!" Suga asked, more liked screamed with his cheeks dusted pink. 

"Ohohoho~ What am i seeing here Suga san~" I asked smirking. "N-nothing!!" He squeaked looking away. "Okay~ But only on one condition~" I said in a sinister tone. "What is it now??" He asked sighing. "Make me pancakes!!" I replied excitedly. He laughed at my reaction but still agreed with it. "Yay!! Suga san!! Your the best!!" I squealed like a small kid. The halls were filled with so much happiness one could easily mistaken us by thinking that we never even went through an apocalypse.

1 hour later

I was sitting in front of small kids all eagerly looking at me asking the the same question, "Can you tell us an adventure story, (y/n) san??" I smiled softly and nodded, "Oh~ Sure! If you want i can tell about our adventure~ But don't go running to your mama if I scare you~" I teased. "W-we won't!!!" The kids all chorused. I giggled and nodded looking at the group, "Well I do need some people for some action and sound effects though~" "You don't need to worry!! Your senpais will handle that!!" The two loud boys called out. "Gee, thanks Tanaka and Nishinoya!!" I said grinning. "Ooh!! Even I am joining!!" Hinata piped in. "Haha, everyone is welcomed to join!!" I said laughing with the others. Once we all settled down, I cleared my throat and started, 

"It all began a long long time ago-" "It has only been 5 years (y/n), it is not that ancient." Kageyama interrupted. "Oi!! I'm telling a story here! So let me at least make it dramatic!!" I whined. 

"(cough)(cough), Well where was I?? Ah right!! It all began a few years back when we were still in high school..."

.

.

.

.

.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the book!!! This was the last chapter and I would like to thank all the readers who read till the end and I really hope that it at least reached your expectation. 

I would really like to thank Haruichi Furudate for introducing the manga Haikyuu and that it was an amazing journey to see how much the characters changed and evolved.

Well that's it!! Hope you guys have a nice and awesome day!!!

-Author