I believe in you that you will keep it.

Previously

"Well you even forgot about how you attacked a bunch of creatures and then sitting near the vending machine trying to decide which flavor to choose when you were currently facing death...." Kenma muttered loudly and looking up at me, I raised my hands in defense and replied, "Hey!! It was hard okay? Choosing a flavor from two awesome ones are hard!!" The place was in silence for a minute when all of a sudden the whole place was erupted in laughter. I blushed furiously and pulled my head down in embarrassment. "S-shut up guys!!" I stammered trying to gain my composure.

----------------x------------------------x---------------------------------------------x-----------------------

(A:N/// Hey!! Just wanna inform that this chapter is mostly focused on (y/n) and Elyssa. Some flashbacks may also be present. This is sorta like an angsty chapter soo.....I hope you guys like it!)

??? POV

'I have been walking down these empty hallways for days!! When will this end?' I thought. looking around the endless abyss. I sighed and continued not stopping for a break. "I wonder how everyone is doing out there..." I thought out loud. Suddenly I halted and turned around, 'I swear I heard something! But what was it?' I started walking towards the source and I collided with a door in front of me. 'When did this door even come here?' I touched the door's surface to feel the texture and thought, 'This is definitely very old....Well even though this might be a clićhed scene imma open this door and see what is there on the other side.' With that I opened the door slowly awaiting for something to jump at me....luckily none came. I sighed in content and just stepped in when i heard moans and groaning towards my left. 'Shit! Spoke too soon, those shitheads are here! Gotta find a place Elly, GOTTA FIND A FREAKING PLACE TO HIDE!!' I thought panicking. I found a small den nearby and ran inside it. I sat there crying and hoping that this would end soon but seems like hope wasn't on my side. Those creatures darted straight towards my hideout. 'Shit!Shit!Shit! What am i going to do now?' By now I was in tight space there are no escapes in this place and only way to get out is to fight them and god knows how many are there, also fighting hand in hand against these when I have a freaking arm ripped off because of them is also a no-no. So only thing I could do is sit there hoping they would leave this place which obviously wouldn't happen. 'Why the hell did I even think of going in here unarmed? Dammit! I am stupid! Stupid!' I thought and closed my eyes hoping they would all leave me when I heard voices, ".....El.........ssa.........wake..........it....a dream...." I was slowly losing my sanity while hearing those voices, 'What the actual hell!!? Wh-what is wrong with my head...shit I'm losing it, I'm losing control of myself.' I thought, clearly my mind was in a disarray. Just then, everything became black FREAKING BLACK! When I tried opening my eyes I found myself in, what looks to be a medical area. There were a few people surrounding me and they looked pretty relieved in seeing me awake. "Yer lucky Kid. No has ever woken up with that sorta wounds." One person said with a very strong accent. I just nodded. "Where is (y/n)?"

I asked looking at him, sadly I couldn't figure out who it was as his features were covered by a mask. "Whose that? Someone yer know?" They asked with visible confusion. "A person with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, they are pretty short too. They were wearing a black tank top with a tight black leggings and they wore a black jacket over it?" I described (y/n)'s attire and features in case he met them. "Oh! Yer mean that kid?The one who was protectin' yer?" The man said in a questioning manner. "Yes! Them!Where are they?" I asked with hope in my eyes. "That kid stayed there bein' a hero to everyone and savin' yer life. I don't know the situation but yer friend might be dead-" The man was interrupted by another voice which was a female one, "That kid isn't dead Lucas! They obviously stayed there knowing they would survive so don't make this child depressed over nothing!" The female turned towards me, "Ah! Sorry about my friend's behavior. He has a tendency to rant out stuff. But you are hopeful right?" The lady said looking at me with so much emotion I nodded, "Yes....Afterall (y/n) isn't the one to break a promise. Even if their life depended on it." My eyes welling up with emotion. "I understand." She said then got up and went ahead towards the door, "Well i hope that you see them soon." With that the lady left. I looked up at the ceiling with tears flowing down my eyes I whispered,

"I BELIEVE IN YOU, THAT YOU WILL KEEP IT."

..................................................................................................................

Another chapter done!!! Hope you like it!

-Author