I miss you...

Previously 

"Yes....Afterall (y/n) isn't the one to break a promise. Even if their life depended on it." My eyes welling up with emotion. "I understand." She said then got up and went ahead towards the door, "Well i hope that you see them soon." With that the lady left. I looked up at the ceiling with tears flowing down my eyes I whispered,

"I BELIEVE IN YOU, THAT YOU WILL KEEP IT."

----------x---------------------x--------------------------x-------------

(y/n)'s POV

It was a pretty bright and quiet day today. 'Well the day seems to go as it likes huh~' I thought yawning. Looking around the place, 'So far its good...I hope Elyssa is doing fine there. Wait! I can try calling her right now. ' Thinking about this I got up from my makeshift bed and refreshed myself and changed then went towards my backpack to find my phone, 'Maybe it would be better to use a radio one for now.' I thought and took the latter one. I quickly dialed and i started to ring soon- "WAAAHH!!! (y/n)!!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!!" Elyssa screamed thru the phone. Most of the people woke up because of that. "Damn Hell I am! Also Elly could you  use your inner voice please. You woke up half of the team here." I said in a low tone. "Hmph! Fine! Also- WHAT IN THE SHIT WORLD WERE YOU TRYING TO THINK DURING THAT TIME BAKA!!" She screamed again. I shook my head and gave up in trying to quiet her down as technically everyone woke up due to her screaming. "Bakayama!  You didn't need to scream like a whiny girl to wake us up!" Hinata said to Kageyama. "Hah!? What did you say boke!" Kageyama snapped back at the poor ginger head. "Hey hey, calm dow-" Sugawara san tried to calm the freak duo when my idiotic friend butted in, 

"WHO THE HELL TOLD  THAT I AM A WHINY GIRL!! PRESENT YOURSELF IDIOT!! (y/n) I SWEAR TO LORD TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING ME THAT OR ELSE IMMA THROW THE DAMN GRENADE AT THAT BAKA!!" 

I sighed and mumbled, "i never get paid enough for this~" 

"I HEARD THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!" Elyssa screamed at me. "Also you didn't answer my question." I blinked in confusion, "What question??" "Well then let me tell it to you again in the same manner I asked before - WHAT IN THE SHIT WORLD WERE YOU TRYING TO THINK DURING THAT TIME BAKA!!" She screamed in my ears......again..... " Aaah~ That....I just wanted to do some exercise and stretch some muscles. You know~ I don't wanna have cramps~" I replied completely unfazed.  "Toućhe.. " Elyssa replied. I giggled seeing the others reaction, "Hey Elly, Imma call ya later just wanted to make sure you ain't drooling over the sheets while I'm trying to save my life." I teased. "S-shut up!!" With that she hung up. "Hah~ I could never get bored irritating this person." I said out loud and turned towards the others who were staring at me, "What? Is there something on my face?" "N-no (y/n) san, its just about what you told that scary lady....." Hinata said shivering on mentioning about Elyssa. I giggled at the name he gave her, 'Scary lady.....pfft...' "Oh also what did I say to make you guys stare at me like that?" I asked tilting my head. Kuroo snickered and replied to my question, "How you replied to her question by saying you just wanted to stretch your muscles~" "Oh that! What so surprising about that??" I asked. The team looked at me with a face, "You gotta be kidding me", "Well let's get going then guys!" I said and moving ahead of them. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hinata's POV

We were near an abandoned shop when (y/n) san stopped us from moving ahead, "What is the matter (y/n)?" Kuroo san and Daichi san asked. "We gotta find some place to hide...." (y/n) san said with a serious tone and hair blocking their eyes giving a very intimidating look."Why is there something wrong?" Suga san asked with the rest of the team mates agreeing to him."Yes..." (y/n) san said grimly. I shivered at the reply with Yamaguchi trembling near Saltyshima and tugging at the hem of his sleeve. We peaked over.......it was a huge horde of those monsters making their way towards us.....'No,I don't wanna end like this! No! (y/n) san! Help me..' I thought looking at the said person with tearing eyes. They were stiff from seeing them especially the ones...that looked exactly like them..."(y/n) san?? W-who are they??" I asked. "You don't need to know it right now okay Hinata? Now we gotta find a place to hide or a vehicle we could move into..." (y/n) san's voice drifted off when Kenma said out loud, "There!! We can hide inside that shop!!" We all silently made our way towards the area when one of those creatures grabbed Lev's leg and bit it. "GAAH! SHIT IT BIT ME!!!" Lev screamed attracting more of those creatures towards us. 'We are going to die here aren't we??' I thought with a sinking feeling. "You guys move ahead!!! I'll try stalling them for the time being and try bringing Lev back to medicate that wound!!" (y/n) san, then rummaging thru their backpack and handed the captain of Nekoma a black object and said, "Have this with you, alright? Try contacting the military from it or Elly okay? Help will come to rescue you guys by that time." 

"Also if I don't make it then go ahead and don't you dare stay here waiting for me okay?" 

With that the (h/c) haired kid vanished to save the silver head and the remaining members. Kuroo san turned towards us with a grim expression, "You guys heard (y/n). We gotta move and Sawamura" Kuroo turned towards the said captain and handed the black object, "Try calling for help please if you don't mind.." "B-but what about (y/n)? They went into that crowd alone without anyone to help them!" Yamaguchi cried out. "(y/n) isn't that weak...they can handle it....." Kenma said blankly looking down at the ground. Daichi san turned towards the remaining team members and said with a stern face,

                                                      "Let's get going then!" 

..................................................................................

Phew! This one was a bit hard but I hope you guys liked it!! :)

-Author