You're kidding, right?

Previously

"Hello?? Is someone there??"

"Yes?? How may I help you??" I asked. "Do you know (y/n) by chance??" I looked confused. 'How does this person know (y/n)?' I thought. Before I could answer another voice popped up,

"Oi~ Daichi. That's not how you speak to the kitty~"

"Kuroo??? Is that you?? What are you doing there??" I asked clearly not understanding the situation.

"Weeeellll~"

----------x------------x------------x------

Elyssa's POV

"(y/n), they went to take care of the zombies and told us to call for help." Kuroo completed his sentence cautiously. That instance my breath hitched and asked,

"Huh? Your Kidding right?"

It was silent for a while when Shimizu san asked, "Hey is there a problem?" "Sort of..." I said looking down at the floor.

Daichi's POV

I asked hearing another voice, "Kiyoko?" Elyssa on the other hand looked at the said girl and asked, "You know this person called Daichi? " I could hear Elyssa ask someone. Soon another voice piped in, "Hello Daichi? Is that you?"
"Kiyoko?! Your alright there??" I asked concerned.
"Pfft , I'm perfectly fine and I should be asking that question to you! Also is the team with-" She started when two of her fanboys jumped in.
"Kiyoko!!! Your alive!!! Oi Tanaka we can finally rest in peace! "
I sighed and handed the phone to Suga, "Here, talk to Kiyoko and ask her for any details to get help."
Suga nodded and went ahead with the phone. I stood beside the fanboys and gave them a hard look and asked, "Didn't (y/n) already say that if you scream we may bring attention towards us by those creatures?"
"S-sorry! " They screamed again. I hit my head in dismay, 'Goodness they are surely gonna be the death of me.' I thought.

(10 minutes later)

We were currently sitting in the roof of the building waiting for Elyssa to arrive as she told us that she informed the heads and the team in charges that there are survivors outside. "Are you sure (y/n) san will be fine??" Hinata asked clearly uncertain whether it was a good idea to leave them behind. "Oi boke! (l/n) isn't stupid like you to get themselves into troubles boke!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata. "Their strong enough and they will come back soon..." He muttered the last part to himself but sadly Tsukishima heard it. "What is this I am hearing? Is the king a tsundere??" "Hah!!? What did you say!" Kageyama yelled at the tall Blondie. The two continued to bicker while Sugawara walked towards Yaku and asked, "It must be hard for you guys,huh?" Yaku turned towards him and nodded, "Yeah...Lev might be an idiot but he did have an important place in our heart." Yaku said thinking about all the happy and joyful memories his team had and continued with tears threatening to slip down any minute, "Its just too much for me to see my own teammates die in front of me and i just sit there helpless." 

Sugawara just nodded with the libero and replied, "I can understand, but because we lost people that are precious to us doesn't mean its all over. We gotta fight and save whoever is near to us and do our best in protecting them, right?" Sugawara said giving the libero a smile which could blind you with its brightness. Yaku just nodded in agreement, 'I'm happy we at least got to meet and know you all.' Yaku thought closing his eyes a small smile grazing his features.

......................................................................

Hope you guys liked it!!! Also sorry if it is short, I'll try making the next chapter long!

-Author