We Miss Them..

Previously

"You guys can keep your stuff here. The bathroom is that way." Daichi said pointing towards his left. We thanked and then went to cleaned ourselves. Later we joined the other Karasuno club members and went to sleep with Kuroo giving Daichi company.

---------------x-------------------------x----------------------------x---------------------------x-----

(3 weeks later)

Kuroo's POV

'It's been 3 weeks since the attack....' I thought. "I hope they are doing good." Kenma said. I looked at him asking, "Who?" "(y/n) and that brown haired girl, her name was...um..Ell something." Kenma closed his eyes trying to remember the girl's name, I snickered and said, "Elyssa. What are concerned?" I joked. Kenma looked at me, "So what if I am? They were the ones who saved us for your kind information." I noticed a dark aura around and I knew it was a bad idea, 'Better come up with an excuse, Tetsuro. Come one find an excuse!' I scolded myself. "Hey! I am just kidding. Geez! Calm down man." Kenma just glared at me then resumed playing his psp. 'When did that even come here? ' I thought, then I sighed. 'Well now your on your own again. Oh! Right! Karasuno is here too. I can go and join them I guess. Although I didn't see shrimpy anywhere, he obviously changed a lot after it too but he is slowly getting back to his regular self.' I walked around the pathway to the makeshift living room.

'Ah! Readers, if you didn't know we did this after we settled down. That was like 2 weeks ago. Right Author?'
'KUROO!!! YOU BROKE THE 4TH WALL!! '

"Hey, what's up cap?" I said casually. "Oh it's just you." Daichi said then turned squinted his eyes to see something outside and then asked, "What's that?" I looked towards whatever he was pointing. My eyes widened seeing the sight I started, "Hey isn't that-"
"(y/n)!"
Kenma looked equally shocked. I looked around the vincity to find Elyssa and there she was injured her arm ripped off. And (y/n), their situation wasn't any better; bleeding from head to toe, scratches on their arms, and also protecting Elyssa from those creatures. 'We have to do something or else they will get killed.' I thought. I was about to move when Kenma stopped me. "I know you want to help them, but we will be just be a burden to them. You have to listen to me! " Kenma said blocking the pathway. That's when I heard noises, we turned to see (y/n) screaming and Elyssa denying about something.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Elyssa listen you have to go with them! I can handle these monsters! Please, your already injured." I told to Elyssa. She just denied it, " You leave me no choice Elly..." She looked at me confused, "What are you tryi-" She was cut off by me hitting her and making her fall unconscious. "Oi! Here! An injured is here!" I called out to the group of military walking nearby. They lifted Elly and started walking when they notice I was not joining them. One of them asked, "Aren't you also coming kid?" I just shook my head, "No." With that I left not letting the latter speak.
"Alrighty!! Which one of wanna die?? Huh?" I asked with a sadistic smile. The creatures turned towards me and started reaching me. "Well seems like you all are pretty interested in dying so....bye-bye!!" I said and with that I took out the flame gun(A/n: I don't know what it is called sadly). I just smirked looking at the creatures burning to ashes. Soon many came up. 'Okay....what do I do now?' I thought. I checked my pockets for any weapons and I smirked; A time bomb and a dagger with a rope strong enough to hold a person connected. I quickly placed the bomb on the floor and then quickly looked for some building nearby and found a warehouse. 'I'll just enter tha-' I squinted to look at the figures inside, 'Wait a minute isn't that the Nekoma students? Welp, that works too.'

Back to Kuroo's POV

'Wait, did (y/n) notice us?' I thought. I looked back outside and heard them say something, "Goodness! Open the window would you!" Kenma said shaking his head in disappointment. "How can you be that dumb?" "Hey! I am not that stupid!" I said getting defensive. Kenma ignored my retort and opened the window, just that second (y/n)'s voice rang in the room. "Oi!! Keep that window open!! Im gonna come there in a second!!" (y/n) shouted. We nodded and kept the window open, while others looked in confusion. The next thing we knew was that (y/n) jumped off the building. "What the-" I was about to complete my sentence when a dagger suddenly hit the wall beside me. There came (y/n) swinging from the rope and jumped inside the room with Nekoma and strangers you have never met. "Close the damn window if you don't want any mess to enter the room." (y/n) said casually sitting upside down. We closed it and then (y/n) pressed the button and there was a huge explosion. We looked to see what happened when suddenly some one's phone rang. Looking at who's it was the culprit already answered it and kept it speaker too lazy to hold it. The female voice rang,
"(y/n)(l/n)!!! What the hell was that!!!!" (y/n) just sat upright and replied without any hesitation, "Fireworks Missy..." "Oh lord! Kill me already!! And also where did you even get that?" "Military. That's what I meant before by paying a visit, Elly." (y/n) responded then looked at the whole group of people who were staring at them and said, "Talk to you later now, let me sleep in peace. Please?" they begged. "Alright. Talk to you soon." The whole group just looked at (y/n). "Hello?" (y/n) said uncertainty in their voice. "Who are yo-" One of the Karasuno kid started when I interrupted him and asked, "(y/n)! What are you even doing here?" "Is this how you treat your savior, Kuroo?" (y/n) said, then turned to see other Nekoma people and said cheerfully, "Hey guys!" they just waved at (y/n) still trying to understand what just happened.

After everyone settled down, (y/n) cleared their throat and began, "Hey! My name is (y/n) (l/n) but you guys can call me (y/n)! And we are one of the few survivors in Miyagi Prefecture." We all looked at (y/n) in shock, well not exactly all of us,  mostly it is Karasuno people who were surprised. "W-wait there are more people outside?" Shrimpy asked with hopeful eyes.
"Well... actually most of the survivors are in the military base. Only a few people are out in the open; most of them go in groups,  few in pairs and very few go without a companion." (y/n) explained. "Oh so you are one of the very few people who are outside the military base, I suppose?"  Daichi asked. "Well sorta..Me and my partner are currently separated,  so now I am surviving this thing alone until I reach the base." (y/n) said with a concerned voice.
"You know the way to the base?" Kenma asked.
"Yeah, it's in the opposite direction of  Miyagi Prefecture.  That's like around 5 weeks journey. " (y/n) replied.
"So you're telling us that you went to the base and got weapons back and forth going on 5 week trips for God-knows-how-many-times? " I asked in disbelief. (y/n) just looked at me with a face telling 'I knew you were stupid but not this stupid '.
"Obviously I am not jobless to go on those trips every single week.  There is a nearby military base here which is now in ruins. That's the place where I get the weapons, Kuroo. " (y/n) replied in a monotone.

Chapter over!!! I hope you guys liked it!
(1351 words)